Search results

1. jpr

[SOLD] Titled NA naked Goblin for sale - $15k obo

After several great years driving, autocrossing, and occasionally corresponding with my new friends at the DMV, I finally have a title for the car and it's time to downsize the garage and move on to my next adventure. ~90k on the engine/trans, ~5k on the complete car. Auto with a shift kit...
  2. jpr

[off market] Complete naked Goblin for sale - $12k obo

[Current status since I've had some people ask - it's off market until it has a title later this summer.] Thinking about letting the car go. I've put about 4000 miles on it since completing it in April 2019. It is an automatic donor but has a manual/automatic switch. It's on BFGoodrich Rival...
  3. jpr

Tesla Goblin!

This has been posted about sporadically in the past, but as of a couple weeks ago there's now a video of the Tesla-powered Goblin running and driving! They claim only 1/4 throttle used and uh... that definitely looks faster than my half-throttle. Hopefully more videos are forthcoming - I...
  4. jpr

Steel angles bending

Hey gang, After ~1500 miles and about 3 autocrosses, I noticed one of the steel angles on the bottom of the passenger side steering knuckle was maybe 15 degrees bent from where it should be (as pictured). The bottom of the driver side was maybe 1/3 as bad, but still visibly bent. The tops...
  5. jpr

2006 Cobalt SS/SC 96k $2000, TX

Not my listing. Found on FB. This looks like an awesome donor that you could drive home. https://www.facebook.com/groups/304291126413420/permalink/1246277332214790/?sale_post_id=1246277332214790
  6. jpr

Permanent install/dash cams

A couple years ago I installed a dashcam in my daily driver. It's been unobtrusive and pretty reliable, and fortunately I haven't really needed the footage for anything apart from a couple clips for yuks. I'd like to do the same with the Goblin, but the install is going to have drastically...
  7. jpr

Cobalt SS with rear end damage and 107k - $1100

Not my ad, I was just irresponsibly browsing for SS's and found what appears to be a perfect Goblin donor. Maybe if I was ready for #2. Located in Green Bay, WI https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/276760583026840
  8. jpr

jpr's City Goblin - 07/08 LT donor

Hey all! Long time listener, second time caller. I first got clued into the Goblin when Adam posted P1 or P2 on reddit a few years ago. I'm more into airplanes than cars, but I definitely like tinkering with all things mechanical. Finally moved into a house with a heated shop over the summer...