Search results

1. IDRVSLO

Sneak Peek - Goblin V2

Excited to see this continue to progress. Might line me up for round two.
  2. IDRVSLO

Wing Uprights

@KLMOTORSPORTS and @Amack1970 getting ready to have KLMs set cut. Anyone else interested in having a set made?
  3. IDRVSLO

IDRVSLO Track SS Available

And a good trade came across! This will be heading to NC in a few days. Track toy for track toy. I am sure the new owner will be on the forum and FB page.
  4. IDRVSLO

IDRVSLO / TRACK / 08 SS TC **REGISTERED** #105

I used flat aluminum bar stock. 1 1/4 width, trimmed the ends. Rounded them to match the bottom of the lights. Drilled 3 holes, countersink the center bolt. Used a tapered bolt to attach it to the car. I removed the insert on the light with those outside mounting points.
  5. IDRVSLO

Lots of random offers coming through for trades...
  6. IDRVSLO

@Jlarson524 which lights are you referring to? The new set or the old set? The A2A works great. I cant comment on how it does compared to the parts that come with the kit as I did not use them.
  7. IDRVSLO

Good point, haha
  8. IDRVSLO

Yeah our state is 2 years rear facing. Honestly wouldn't want to put him in this thing anyways...lol
  9. IDRVSLO

Appreciate this, but no way will my wife allow our kid into it. Hes 13 months old, that kid looks like hes 9+ ;)
  10. IDRVSLO

I have enjoyed and loved it. I have a 13 month old and he misses out on events I take it to. I plan on hunting down a clean low mileage FD RX-7 or NSX to replace it. I'm a sucker for mid 90s Japanese cars. Just want the little dude to be involved. Figure based on these speed of things like this...
  11. IDRVSLO

Just posted this FS....typically takes awhile with stuff like this so I am posting now!
  12. IDRVSLO

$28,000 Please reference my build for pictures and information. PM me directly for inquiries or respond here. Thanks! http://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/idrvslo-track-08-ss-tc-registered-105.726/
  13. IDRVSLO

Tim's Extended Track Lower Entry - 10 SS/Tc *REGISTERED*

Dont know if I said it......but horrible color choice. ;)
  14. IDRVSLO

Wing Uprights

Sorry I missed this. PM me and I can helave them cut you a set. Just need to know if you want 3/16 or 1/4.
  15. IDRVSLO

Chris Wylie’s track Goblin- 09SS donor

Awesome work!
  16. IDRVSLO

They are Rigids, bought them from Amazon.
  17. IDRVSLO

I know lol

I know lol
  18. IDRVSLO

DF Goblin Wraps

$300 ish for the wrap. I did the firewall, floor and inside panels too though.
  19. IDRVSLO

Tim's Extended Track Lower Entry - 10 SS/Tc *REGISTERED*

Congrats, love the color choice obviously. Had to do a double take!