Search results

1. IDRVSLO

IDRVSLO Track SS Available

$28,000 Please reference my build for pictures and information. PM me directly for inquiries or respond here. Thanks! http://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/idrvslo-track-08-ss-tc-registered-105.726/
  2. IDRVSLO

Tire Pressures

What is everyone running in their tires and what size are you running?
  3. IDRVSLO

Goblin Owners Group Facebook Page

So I created this back in September and was holding off on opening it up. It is a simple FB group that gives us a second platform for communication.....messenger, pictures, meets etc. Feel free to join, invite people etc. Should get some more exposure for folks that dont stumble upon the...
  4. IDRVSLO

Wing Uprights

So after completing my uprights there has been interest from members who would like a set. The uprights should work with multiple manufacturers who have mounting brackets that are wider. I think the DF wing and mounting brackets are around 3.75". The ones I designed have a hole width of 5 and...
  5. IDRVSLO

Drop your Instagram

s_doubletap_g Would love to follow along with builds, pictures etc.
  6. IDRVSLO

Custom Exhaust

Is anyone having anything done with the exhaust outside of what comes with the kit? I want to either just do a dump or some sort of ram horn looking dual exit. Thoughts? I just dont want t muffler.
  7. IDRVSLO

HP Tuner (What do I need)

I am totally new to this product. Came from a world of Cobb products. What should I be purchasing? Any advice or insight would be great!
  8. IDRVSLO

Nice donor from the looks

Looks like it could be worth it...
  9. IDRVSLO

Front and Rear measurements

Can someone who has either done an alignment or has done the initial settings measure the distance from the starting point on the threads to the starting point on the tie rod end? Just want to get a close baseline before installing. Rear Front
  10. IDRVSLO

(FS)245 Fenders Square Setup

Got these with my kit and I wont be using them. WA state does not require fenders on kit cars in dry weather and this wont be driven in the rain(on purpose). PM me for questions or offers. Retail is $450 + $72 for the 245 option. Thanks, Scott
  11. IDRVSLO

PNW Meet

Thought I should start a thread to see what interest there is. I am thinking June/July based on the possibility of better weather. I know a few of us are aiming for winter/spring to be completed. I think we have a total of 6 in the area. Anyone else want to make something happen? Maybe we...
  12. IDRVSLO

Wheel/Tire Pictures and Specs

I thought it would be good to have one place to post pictures of your setups. I will add mine when I get them mounted. Please post a away! It would be good to get a database with what works well and with or without fenders. Format Example Wheels: Wheel Brand and Model Size: 17x9 ET 40...
  13. IDRVSLO

Picture Request

Can someone take a picture of the tunnel cover looking straight down so I can get an idea of the gap between the seats. Hoping the picture will be from a car with the Cobreau option seats.
  14. IDRVSLO

Fuel Line

Does anyone have picture of the routing for the fuel line and what components are used to accomplish it?
  15. IDRVSLO

Part # for AC delete on a TC engine

Does anyone know the part number for this? I know the length is 34".
  16. IDRVSLO

18s?

Is anyone rocking some bigger wheels here?
  17. IDRVSLO

Low Offest Wheels

Anyone see any issues with running a low offset wheel like 0-20 et? Obviously it will help with inside clearance if going wider. I want some aggressive wheels.
  18. IDRVSLO

Brembo Brakes

Are people running the Brembos or just sticking with standard brakes?
  19. IDRVSLO

LNF Engine

I have an LNF engine that was out of my donor which I will not be using. It was smoking and I was told by the previous owner that a valve in cylinder 3 is bad. I am going with a new LDK engine but this would be great for someone who is looking to build an engine on the side. Any interest...
  20. IDRVSLO

Parking Brakes

Who has done them and what have you done? Thanks!