Search results

1. ncgoblin

Transmission Connector / Supercharger Solenoid

Hey all, I am cleaning up some wiring prior to installing my turbo charger and these (2) connectors are similar. (1) connects to the top of the transmission and (1) I believe to the supercharger solenoid. The tape fell off and here I am with (2) identical blue connectors. AllDataDiy only...
  2. ncgoblin

LSJ-T Feedback on Build

Hey All, I have decided to upgrade to a S252 Turbo for my LSJ and am looking for some feedback regarding my build. Green highlighted items have already been purchased. I decided on a boost regulator instead of an electronic controller for my initial build the electronic controller will come...
  3. ncgoblin

WTB TVS1320

Hey all, I had an opportunity to purchase a TVS1320 unfortunately the seller posted the bid twice and the original winning bid he had to sell to and my winning bid was refunded. I am wondering if anyone has a TVS they are willing to sell otherwise my future power will be a LSJ-T which is a...
  4. ncgoblin

91 FIC 870cc

Recently I have been attending some random meetup drive events and I am currently tuned for e85, 3.1 pulley, spring/retainer, and FIC 870cc injectors. I would like to have an additional tune for 91 specific to these drives and am wondering if anyone has a tune for a similar setup? I also have a...
  5. ncgoblin

Cobalt SS for sale $1300

May be a decent donor saw this today in the Carolinas.
  6. ncgoblin

LSJ e85, Stage 2 Cams/retainers/springs/ATI

Hey All, I have been waiting to post my tune due to the renditions that ZZP and I had to complete to generate a stable tune (20+). ZZP was great at customer service and I appreciated being able to remote tune. Please take a look at my latest log and let me know what your feedback is. Overall I...
  7. ncgoblin

Moog Tie-Rod

Hey guys I have replaced the passenger tie rod which is a bit larger and longer. The length and size I am not concerned with because now their is more steering arm threaded in. My concern is I received (2) nuts one which is a bit larger size then the threads of the bolt but is required to...
  8. ncgoblin

Finding Ground Issue

Hey guys I have an odd ground issue. Driving my LSJ is great but as soon as I come to idle the throttle becomes nearly unresponsive and rough idle. I can power the engine off and back on and all is normal while driving. I checked the voltage at the PCM module positive terminal and it was like...
  9. ncgoblin

Tweaking Wiring Harness Winter Project

Hey Guys, Its been 3 years since I originally built the goblin and I have never been 100% satisified with the wiring since I was overly cautious back with the original videos and so I have a decent amount of bulk in my wiring I would like to free up. Now there are a few ways I can go about...
  10. ncgoblin

ZZP Black Friday Deals

Hey Guys today ZZP is offering 10% off and I am thinking of purchasing the following and would like opinions based on my current setup. I primarly ride the roads and auto cross on the weekends 4-5x a year. Since the build I have probably 500 miles total with 10 track days. Current Build: -Gen 3...
  11. ncgoblin

Monitor Engine Temp

Hey Guys, What is everyone using to monitor engine temp? I am looking for a more permanent solution then the delay of the bluetooth/phone combo. There are a lot of options out there just trying to get an idea of the best alternative. Thanks
  12. ncgoblin

WTB Fuel Pump 05 LSJ

I am in need of a 05 LSJ Fuel Pump if anyone is will to part way with one please PM price thanks!
  13. ncgoblin

WTB Passenger Hub Assembly

I am looking for a Cobalt SS LSJ 5x110 passenger side Hub Assembly. Before heading to ebay I thought id check with the community. Thanks
  14. ncgoblin

Bearing Hub Housing

Hey All, I have purchased camber adjustment bolts to bring in my camber to -1.5 degrees the problem is back when I originally started my build I drilled out where the hub assembly connects to the suspension to increase hole size to bring in the camber this was a bad idea. Now that I have the...
  15. ncgoblin

LDK Block LSJ Head

Hey all, I am going to start my LDK / LSJ build soon as some of you know I had used engine issues and I have decided I’m just going to build it correct with a new block. I have to pull the main girdle and swap the crank reluctor wheel so I need to cap off this turbo oil feed since I’m going...
  16. ncgoblin

Rattle in Head

Hey all, Bare with me some backstory. Last year I had an engine that failed but right before it did I installed a timing chain kit by coyles with the new style tensioner due to a rattle. Since the timing set was fairly new when it failed (believe head gasket) I moved all the parts over to a...
  17. ncgoblin

Rear Transmission mount bolts to subframe

Hey All, I cannot seem to find my (3) rear transmission mount bolts that are installed into the subframe. Does anyone have a part number for these long bolts? Thanks
  18. ncgoblin

PSI for A7's Auto Cross

I just mounted my A7s 235 front and 275 rear. I am wondering what everyone is running for PSI cold and hot for Auto Cross. Thanks
  19. ncgoblin

LSJ Serpentine Tensioner Wabble

Hey all, I have noticed a slight noise coming from my belt tensioner I have a 2.9 charger pulley and the smaller stage 2 belt. I am contemplating ordering the zzp adjustable tensioner let me know what your thoughts are based on the videos linked.
  20. ncgoblin

Tires / Wheels Auto-X

Hey All, New season is coming around and I am planning to upgrade my R888R tires to A7s but my wheel setup is quite "unique" and looking for some opinions on the best route. My setup: Front - DK86100355 16x8 4x100 offset 35 Rear - DK97514405 17x9 5x114.3 offset 40 I have considered the same...