Search results

1. Ghostknife

LSJ/LNF parts

All Parts OBO but shipping isn't included New Universal I/C, 29" wide x 13" tall. 2.5" in and out. $50 OEM LNF o2 housing, $75 LNF K04 80k miles, $150 Saab B207r Turbo/Manifold $150
  2. Ghostknife

Off Season Plans?

As the season for us northern folks draws to a close, what do you all have planned for your cars? I know the southern guys are gearing up for the "cool" season to drive their cars. Myself, plan on redoing the side panels. The wrap I did is getting beat up from stone chips. Maybe some other odds...
  3. Ghostknife

LSJ-T parts SOLD

Hey all, I posted it on the Facebook but I’ll post here too. Is anyone on here looking to go LSJ-T? I have a basically complete kit that I am looking to sell. Just found out I’m going to be a dad and would like to re-allocate funds. Located in MI, shipping might be a issue but am willing to box...
  4. Ghostknife

Random Performance stuff

Hey guys, I have some random stuff for sale that has been taking up room in the garage. Make me a reasonable offer on it. -Saab B207r Exhaust Manifold and turbo, boxed up and ready to go -Brand New LNF Exhaust Manifold Sold -K04 Turbo with extra parts and pieces, enough to make 2 turbos with...
  5. Ghostknife

Great Lakes Meet

In pure jealousy of the Goblinfest would anyone like to do a meet up early Summer 2023? Preliminary thoughts off the top of my head is: - South West part of Michigan, this location puts over 20 goblin owners within a 250 mile radius. - Gingerman Race track is in Southhaven - Scenic roadways...
  6. Ghostknife

LSJ Tuning Woes

I figured it would be best to move the issues I am having out of my build thread into this one. Might help someone else down the road. Synopsys is Low Boost and Misfires. I reset all the parameters for the DTCs back to normal. I will try to get out in the AM before the rain hits to see if I get...
  7. Ghostknife

delete please

wont let me delete lol
  8. Ghostknife

Ghostknife's #383 Track SS/SC

Just put the order in for my Track, Frame #383. So excited!!! Will post up as I go along!