06 SS LSJ TC - Copart

BaltimoreHokie

Goblin Guru
Yeah chances are it won't go for too much and a lot of other people might be scared of it. It's somewhat of a chance if you can get around some of the small things like no keys but I would bet you would come out ahead

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
That is tempting since it is in my back yard. But I am putting it together with what I have now. Then maybe down the road I will upgrade.

BaltimoreHokie

Goblin Guru
Yeah, I ended up selling my cobalt a few days ago. profited about 2k. If it wasnt so cold out i'd like to take on a new project.

BaltimoreHokie

Goblin Guru
I didn't keep to close of an itemized list, But, I assume I had about 2500 into it. Sold it for $4500.00. I may have left a little on the bone there. Its surprising how much people are asking for their LNF's...but this type of car mostly appeals to 16-23ish year olds. So, a lot of people reached out but not a lot of follow through on their part. Its so cold out here. I am glad i finished the project up. Feels weird not having a project now though.

BaltimoreHokie

Goblin Guru
Anyone here pick it up? I watched and wanna say it went for 1150-1200 + Fee's. Not to bad if you've got some time to work out the kinks and figure out exactly what is there.