09 Cobalt SS TC

BaltimoreHokie

Goblin Guru
Guys. Some of you may be following my other posts. I've got an 09 SS TC G85 that I purchased from copart for mechanical issues. It's an clean title car. I was on the fence on the Goblin Build when I bought the Cobalt but I am just not sure if I want to commit to the rest of the investment (kit coat + extras). Or at least not right now so I decided to sell it.

I listed my Cobalt on Facebook market place and I also wanted to give this forum an heads up as well.

At this point it's running and driving and I've taken it to work a couple times to out on a few miles. There are some imperfections to a couple of the body panels which can be seen in the Google link below. Other notable me mentions:
135k, clutch at 130k, recent timing chain kit, balance chain kit, head gasket, oil, coolant flush, starter & MAF sensor. It has hard intercooler pipes, HP tuned, downpipe lowering springs, rear sway bar, stock subwoofer and limited slip diff.

Possible lingering issues that I may fix myself in due time:
CEL is showing MAF sensor which I replaced last week (code is still on).
Lastly. There is an additional ground being ran into the fuse box to the crank relay because it is having a ground connection failure.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1JHrrgLxrDqofyDll04Iw4Xv8Vku1d6vJ

I've got it listed for 5400.00 and I've had a few offers for 4k. Most of you have Cobaltss but I've had a lot of assistance by other members so I felt like I needed to post it here as well.

It's located in Annapolis MD.

Last edited:

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
I understand the whole cost thing. My donor has payed for it self by selling parts. I think I am ready to pull the trigger and order all 3 stages tomorrow. I know I can do it in stages. I want everything because when it shows up I will most likely be full throttle to get it together and inspected. I have most of the donor parts prepped, Just have to tear into the wire harness I won't finish it until I can get it into the chassis.