1 start no turnover

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
Help My baby girl PRECIOUS want turn over, Turn key on instruments lite up , fuel gauge not working,
I have some wires that I haven’t figured out yet. And only 1code I’m doing pretty good
P0238 Turbo boost sensor circuit high voltage.. But the cat, Eva, o2s,HTR are flashing.
whats HTR
What do these wires hook up too up by speedometer. Thank you for the great pictures and help

Attachments

Last edited:

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
Help My baby girl PRECIOUS want turn over, Turn key on instruments lite up , fuel gauge not working,
I have some wires that I haven’t figured out yet. And only 1code I’m doing pretty good
P0238 Turbo boost sensor circuit high voltage.. But the cat, Eva, o2s,HTR are flashing.
whats HTR
Got fuel gauge working

OptimizePrime

Goblin Guru
Does anything get plugged in to this

boost gauge
This plug I believe is for VATS. When you turn the key to ON does the lock icon on the gauges come on and then go off or does it stay on?

Sounds like the starter tries to turn over but can't get it started - Do you have 12v at the starter and relay post? Did you prime the fuel pump / lines?

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
she’s alive made a video but don’t know how to load on here, I’m doing good putting pictures on here

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
Does the inter cooler need to be hooked up to let idle, The turbo started smoking so I shut it down,
The radiator fluid didn’t go down either, Only have about 1 1/2 gallons in it. But I forgot to take radiator cap off but it only ran about a minute

Vwsaabvt

Goblin Guru
Does the inter cooler need to be hooked up to let idle, The turbo started smoking so I shut it down,
The radiator fluid didn’t go down either, Only have about 1 1/2 gallons in it. But I forgot to take radiator cap off but it only ran about a minute
Yes, intercooler needs to be hooked up. otherwise you are getting un-metered air to the intake.