2.2L Auto Goblin 32K miles

LotusAM

SOLD!

Kit #25 is officially for sale for $14,000. It's an automatic 2.2L NA using a 2010 donor with only 32,082 miles. The build has less than 1,000 miles on it (currently at 32,938). The kit is the standard frame with the full door bars.

The donor car was a rollover so the Goblin build has new struts, control arms, and one new axle. The frame is powder coated. The color is Kingston Grey or maybe Kingsport Grey. The hood and side panels are painted with 2018 Chevy Camaro electric blue. It has adjustable, upgraded seats with 4-point harnesses. It has new rims and tires and painted red brakes calipers. The floor has carpet installed.

The Goblin kit included ($10,185 if ordered now):
- Fiberglass Hood +$800
- Windscreen, Standard +$250
- Footwell Cover +$330
- Aluminum Side Panels +$225
- Dominator Headlights +$200
- Mirrors with Turn Signals +$100
- License Plate Light +$30
- LED Taillights +$125
- Button Panels +$175

This would be a great start for someone to throw in a supercharger or turbo. Also, if you didn't want the auto, you could do a manual trans swap or do an electric manual kit for paddle/button shifting.

I'm happy to answer any questions. I'm located in Baton Rouge, LA. I bought this car to check out the platform to see if I wanted to build one myself in a couple of years when my son is older. It's absolutely amazing and will definitely put a smile on your face.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mafacdf

Hello LotusAM, this is a beautiful build. Kudos. Can you divulge us with any mechanical or electrical issues this particular build is facing? Any pull from the steering or other issues?

Thank you very much (note: I too live in LA)

LotusAM

The build is ready to rip. The only OBDII errors are related to the items that are typically missing from any Goblin build. It is missing the EVAP system (codes P0452, P0449, P0443) and the rear O2 sensor (code P0036). I actually have the EVAP canister and possibly the solenoid that I got from another Goblin builder. I haven't tried to install it yet. I'll pass that along as well as a Bluetooth OBDII reader. Also, I have two keys for the car. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Adam

Jareth

Goblin Guru
I bought this car to check out the platform to see if I wanted to build one myself in a couple of years when my son is older. It's absolutely amazing and will definitely put a smile on your face.
So I’m curious will you be building one yourself?

LotusAM

So I’m curious will you be building one yourself?

I want to build one, but right now my sons are only 7 and 11. I think it would be better to wait a couple years so that they can help more. I also have pretty limited garage space so doing a full disassembly and Goblin build would be really tight.

Adam

trophy1

Kit #25 is officially for sale for $14,000. It's an automatic 2.2L NA using a 2010 donor with only 32,082 miles. The build has less than 1,000 miles on it (currently at 32,938). The kit is the standard frame with the full door bars.

The donor car was a rollover so the Goblin build has new struts, control arms, and one new axle. The frame is powder coated. The color is Kingston Grey or maybe Kingsport Grey. The hood and side panels are painted with 2018 Chevy Camaro electric blue. It has adjustable, upgraded seats with 4-point harnesses. It has new rims and tires and painted red brakes calipers. The floor has carpet installed.

The Goblin kit included ($10,185 if ordered now):
- Fiberglass Hood +$800
- Windscreen, Standard +$250
- Footwell Cover +$330
- Aluminum Side Panels +$225
- Dominator Headlights +$200
- Mirrors with Turn Signals +$100
- License Plate Light +$30
- LED Taillights +$125
- Button Panels +$175

This would be a great start for someone to throw in a supercharger or turbo. Also, if you didn't want the auto, you could do a manual trans swap or do an electric manual kit for paddle/button shifting.

I'm happy to answer any questions. I'm located in Baton Rouge, LA. I bought this car to check out the platform to see if I wanted to build one myself in a couple of years when my son is older. It's absolutely amazing and will definitely put a smile on your face.

Do you still have this car avaiable for sale? I have been looking to find one close to me and your just 65 miles away from me.
Brian

LotusAM

Do you still have this car avaiable for sale? I have been looking to find one close to me and your just 65 miles away from me.
Brian
Hi Brian,

Yes, the car is still available. Let me know if you have any questions or if you want to come over and check it out.

Thanks,
Adam

trophy1

Congratulations Trophy1, welcome to the family :)
Thanks Jareth!
I've a got a few things that I want to do to make it a little safer. I'm old and I also work as a safety officer in a local hospital so I guess it carries over. I'd like to also thank Adam for being patient with me and helping me afford one that I can call mine. I will be looking for questions in the future for things I want to do to it. I have already spoken to one follow goblin owner. He was a big help as well.
I will be moving this car to my cabin in the Mountains of North Carolina this spring I wink it is going to be a bast to ride up there. Been riding a Harley now its time for 4 wheels!

Thanks Everybody and I try to keep my questions to a minimum.
Brian

trophy1

You said NC mountains, is that closer to SC or TN?
Well I have a cabin in Otto NC. Thats about 17 miles south of Cherokee NC. I can get to the Smoky mountains in about 30 to 45 mins. and about 45mins to the Dragon's Tail. I am just north of the Georgia state line by 8 miles. So Im close to both SC and TN,