2.8 Turbo V6 with F40 from a Saab 9-3

Classy

I am bouncing around trying to find my answer, I have a good plan for a goblin. We will see.

Ross

Goblin Guru
I've only talked to one person who made an Exocet, but it sounds like it is twice the time, and twice the money.
Guess that is okay, long as you know it before going into it.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
How about making your own? You have seen ours and know what direction you want to go in. So bend some tube and get to welding? Completely honest here. My buddy that’s big into fabing stuff is really wanting to “copy” the goblin. Not exact, but the concept with a different drivetrain. The blueprint is “easy”, just need to adapt it to what you want.

95Blitz

Rtt If you have the tools already it's not a bad way to go. I even looked into it, but I don't have a way to bend tubing.

Classy

I would just need to buy a good powered tubing bender, I already have a grinder and welding machine. I have thought about this

95Blitz

I would just need to buy a good powered tubing bender, I already have a grinder and welding machine. I have thought about this
I would be afraid of all the tubing I would bend wrong the first hundred times or so.....

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Take an extended learning course at the local community college and you’ll have access to all the cool tools. That’s what my buddy does (Did before beer flu). He has access to benders, cnc plasma, welders, on and on.

and a good notcher is a must if you are splicing tubing.