2006 LS Automatic Donor, Circuit #1932

MSDT74

I cut some wires that I should not have on my donor. I have found the connectors and pin locations. I have a sub to ALLDATA. I also have the maintenance book. I am looking for circuit #1932. Its the circuit that connects the Shift Select Switch Park Signal from the shift selector to the ignition switch. Neither of these show me where this circuit is. I could run the wire straight but I am afraid that it runs thru the BCM and that would not fix my problem. Anyone have any idea where 1932 is runs? Thanks for any help.

Goblin Graber

Here’s the schematic for a 2008. Yours might be different so I also threw in a screenshot so you can see how I got there in alldata.
9D245E35-CDDC-418E-BA82-81786B8A0AF8.png
3E9BFBF7-8385-42D6-83ED-1B12CE539269.png

MSDT74

Nice chatting with you man. Looks like we were on the same page about the body connector. I will let you know when I start my build. Looking forward to some pics from you on yours.

Antcy18

I cut some wires that I should not have on my donor. I have found the connectors and pin locations. I have a sub to ALLDATA. I also have the maintenance book. I am looking for circuit #1932. Its the circuit that connects the Shift Select Switch Park Signal from the shift selector to the ignition switch. Neither of these show me where this circuit is. I could run the wire straight but I am afraid that it runs thru the BCM and that would not fix my problem. Anyone have any idea where 1932 is runs? Thanks for any help.
I'm stuck on the same part with the Shift Select Switch, I wanted to know if you ended up figuring it out?