2006 SS/SC complete donor

BigKID

I hate my first post here is getting rid the Cobalt. I have been lurking here for years with the intention of using the Cobalt to build a Goblin but I have too many other projects and need the space.

For sale is a 2006 Cobalt SS/SC. Car is complete with clean Florida title. However, the car is not safe to drive due to the rear subframe boxes rusted out of the unibody. Otherwise the car was mechanically in great shape prior to being parked. All body panels are straight if you plan to part those out after deconstruction.
Factory options:
-2.0L Supercharged LSJ
-5 speed manual trans
-G85 limited slip differential
-Recaro seats
-18x7 wheels

Aftermarket additions/mods:
-OOTP Poly trans mount
-ZZP Cold Air Intake with K&N filter and pre-filter
-Pacesetter shorty header
-mild tune for cai and header (PCM can be returned to stock if desired)

According to maintenance records I believe the car has about 85K miles on it. My wife bought the car new and has title in hand.
As you can see from the pics, car is already on a trailer and I am willing to deliver at $0.50/mile within 400 miles of Panama City, FL. Longer distances are negotiable for serious buyers.

Pics:
IMG_20200301_163015551.jpg
IMG_20200301_162813528.jpg
IMG_20200301_164702849.jpg

More pics can be seen at https://photos.app.goo.gl/afWPfZ4dyeWPo5fC6 (shared google pics album)

SOLD!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

BigKID

I put a battery in the car to get actual mileage (83,737mi) and decided to fire it up for a running video incase anyone requested it. Car fired right up and ran fine. Pics and vids added to shared google album linked in previous post.

BigKID

I have had requests for pics of the rust damage at the subframe boxes so I have added those pics to the shared album linked above.

Car is currently still available.

CodyP

I'll give you 2k for it! That's all I have in my budget for a donor. It's a good looking car though.