2007 Cobalt SS supercharged for sale Now $2,000. including everything

Gr8wheels

Health forces me to part with the project. This is a nice donor.
I found this donor in Michigan some months ago at auction, it was drivable with very little damage to the front grill, it has 67,000 miles, alloy wheels, 5 speed trans.
The engine, transmission, interior and dash/ wiring harness have been extracted and everything looks good. The engine ran very good prior to
extraction but the pressure plate/clutch was cooked so I didn’t drive it.
Everything is there, sorted into containers, ready for someone to make a Goblin.
I cannot help load as my disabilities prevent me from doing any manual labor.
I’m not tech savvy so I didn’t post pictures here. Kindly send me an email address and I’ll forward pictures as well as my telephone #
$3650. will get me what I have in it, ( no allowance for labor or transportation)
The engine stand and hoist both new, can be bought for $350.
Located just South of Sarasota, Florida
thanks,
Pete

Gr8wheels

Everything is the same but my wife is pressuring me to get things in order as my health and ability to deal with this stuff fades. We were blessed as the storm didn't get here as predicted with no water damage, and everything is under shelter and/or inside in an air-conditioned space.
The buyer will need a roll-back or tow truck to retrieve the car and a pick-up to load the engine, trans, axles, etc.
Thank you Sasq.

Lndshrk Steve

Maybe doctors should check "Wife pressure" along with blood pressure. Just kidding. Sorry it isn't happening for you. Good luck with the sale and take care.

escapepilot

Goblin Guru
I hope someone jumps on this deal soon. It's a good deal and I know getting it sold would take some pressure off. Praying for you.

Robinjo

Goblin Guru
Have you posted it up in the Facebook Goblin page? I think there are more people that might see it in the 'looking' status there. Most people on this site already have a donor and frame.

Gr8wheels

OK, so finally I got pictures. The Thanksgiving gathering helped as my sons put this together. Everything is there a, supercharged, SS, 5-speed with nice alloy wheels.
The buyer I had never showed up after a month of stories. A trailer and winch or tow truck would make retrieval easy.
Call me with any questions four one 0 three seven 0 six 7 six 5.
Thanks
Pete

Attachments