2007 SS Sc dash harness connectors ID?

wallace58

I have been doing searches as well as going thru 23 pages on the electrical tab. I can't seem to find out what these 2 connectors go to. I even tried factory wiring diagrams to no use. Both are 5 pin. One is white and one is black. Any help is appreciated. I should have labeled better, My Bad!
Black plug has pink/black and Lt blue/black wires are cut. The grey goes to White BCM connector. pink goes to Dash to Main harness connector Black/white is cut.
White plug has 2 pink wires & Lt Blue wire going to Dash to Main harness connector. Grey wire goes to same spot on BCM as black plug. Black/white wire is cut. 1st 2 photos black plug, 3&4 white plug

40203B5E-1F6D-44C4-8C56-834AD3872BE7.jpeg66C3C1BE-7E00-4C7B-A4A6-27EE66C5962B.jpegF25BD6F6-C8E7-42FC-A524-0DCF871C942A.jpegA73755EB-17D6-4203-A1A3-68BA081F3120.jpeg

Ross

Goblin Guru
I have been doing searches as well as going thru 23 pages on the electrical tab. I can't seem to find out what these 2 connectors go to. I even tried factory wiring diagrams to no use. Both are 5 pin. One is white and one is black. Any help is appreciated. I should have labeled better, My Bad!
Black plug has pink/black and Lt blue/black wires are cut. The grey goes to White BCM connector. pink goes to Dash to Main harness connector Black/white is cut.
White plug has 2 pink wires & Lt Blue wire going to Dash to Main harness connector. Grey wire goes to same spot on BCM as black plug. Black/white wire is cut. 1st 2 photos black plug, 3&4 white plug

View attachment 38058View attachment 38059View attachment 38060View attachment 38061
"Black plug has pink/black and Lt blue/black wires are cut. The grey goes to White BCM connector. pink goes to Dash to Main harness connector Black/white is cut."
There is no white BCM connector, C1 and C2 are grey, C3 is red, and C4 is light grey. I'm guessing it goes to the light grey C4 connector.
That grey wire is the Instrument Panel Lamp supply voltage, so it will dim with the dash dimmer wire. The black 6 wire connector must have been a gauge display or a switch with a light inside of it. Pink wires are usually only 12V+ when the key is the run position, or crank position.

"pink goes to Dash to Main harness connector"
So is that connector is the one pictured below? Still a run/crank ignition voltage wire.

I think I found it. Your donor car had 2 heated seat switches in it? Trunk sticker with RPO code KA1?
Man I wish my donor had these wires, as I added heated seats back into my Goblin. Great way to extend the driving season!

Last edited:

wallace58

Thanks to all. I am going to pull out the seats from the donor and see if the plugs match up. If not I will check the amp on the LS of the dash.

wallace58

Thanks guys!! I can get rid of them now. Kit car forums are the best!! I have been helping folks on the FFR forum for years. It is so nice to be on the receiving end here as someone new to the DF crowd. ;)

Robinjo

Goblin Guru
If you are keeping the stock seats and want seat warmers you could keep these. They would be pretty nice on cooler days.

Ross

Goblin Guru
Where did I get those wiring drawings?
All my posts have a signature line at the bottom, with my Build thread index.

That index has a reference to AllDataDIY.

Once you log into AllDataDIY, you can use this reference for the heated seat plugs.
Mostly I fumbled around in this area of AllDataDIY

Last edited: