2017 camaro brake noise

17camaro0913

I have a 2017 4 cylinder camaro with standard brakes. The car had a noise when breaking. Kinda sounded like something was rubbing and the noise would only really show up when coming to a stop. Sounded like a wobble type noise. I upgraded my brakes to power stop drilled/slotted rotors. Since I installed them I have a ticking noise that shows up when the brakes get hot. I was under the assumption that it was the brake clips possibly rubbing the rotor. I put another set of new clips in the front but it still has the noise. And I'm pretty sure its all four making the noise. Car stop great and there is no shaking. Any help would be appreciated

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Ok, I'm certain there is someone on the forum who may be able to help you, but this website is for the DF Goblin kit car and (somewhat) for the Cobalt donors. Not sure why you are discussing a 2017 Camaro issue here, there are several Camaro specific websites that may be better suited to answering your problem. At best this discussion should be residing within the 'other builds' section of the forum to keep the technical sections focused on the Goblin builds. Thanks.

17camaro0913

Ok, I'm certain there is someone on the forum who may be able to help you, but this website is for the DF Goblin kit car and (somewhat) for the Cobalt donors. Not sure why you are discussing a 2017 Camaro issue here, there are several Camaro specific websites that may be better suited to answering your problem. At best this discussion should be residing within the 'other builds' section of the forum to keep the technical sections focused on the Goblin builds. Thanks.
Sorry