2019 Chassis #35, Extended Street, 2010 SS/TC For Sale $19k

Tony

Selling DF Goblin chassis #35, extended 2010 ss/tc. I loved the build process, but don't drive it as much as it deserves. A bit under 116k on the engine, less than 2k on the Goblin. No bodywork, as it was something I wanted to do myself to make it unique, but it was never high enough priority. I've converted to manual brakes (a massive improvement in pedal feel), Braum Venom seats, custom HID projector headlights, and the Honda shifter from the group buy on the forum before DF released theirs. It has a recent, well-done alignment, and oil/trans fluid will be changed before sale. The car is fast, reliable, unique, and well-built, ready for someone to trick it out to their liking. I have a pretty detailed build threadfor anyone interested:

k.rollin

Goblin Guru
They're biased towards the center and mounted a bit high for a lot of folks, so some of us have taken to dropping the column further and adjusting the offset with spacers.

comegetjoe

Goblin Guru
They're biased towards the center and mounted a bit high for a lot of folks, so some of us have taken to dropping the column further and adjusting the offset with spacers.
Thank you. I think I remember reading a Ross post about that a bit ago.
Killer build btw!