SOLD 2019 Goblin #82 for sale $19.5K PRICE REDUCED

Jim Holley

PRICE REDUCED. BOUGHT A NEW TOY AND NEED THE STORAGE SPACE. Car is street legal with a clear NC title. Has an 2006 LSJ engine with 80lb injectors and a TVS supercharger. Will also com with 3 sets of tires and wheels. Hoosier slicks, rain slicks and Toyo R888s. Currently set up for Autocross, but I will set it up for street if you like. Located in eastern NC. I will deliver for $1.00 per loaded mile.

Attachments

Last edited:

ncgoblin

Goblin Guru
This makes me so depressed to think about what mine might be worth.
A Goblin is a hobby not an investment most of us are well into the $30k range. Fortunately for these lucky individuals that want a fun, fast toy they can buy a prebuilt goblin at a huge discount. What they don’t experience is the education starting from scratch both good and bad. Regardless it’s a win in my book either path. I had fun from scratch and I would have fun adding to an existing build. I try to only spend $2-3k each year on modifications so I never get bored of the hobby.

Dale E

Jim Holley built at least one Stalker which was awesomely well built. I believe it had the same paint scheme as this Goblin. If I was in the market for a Goblin I wouldn't hesitate on this one.

I think I met Mr. Holley back in about 2008, when he was with the Stalker group in Georgia.

Dale