#294 is ready for the road...

MR.812

We received our frame (#294) on June 25th. It went to power coat on June 28th. We picked it up from the power coater on July 2nd. Assembly started on July 6th. We had the first started the July12th and the first test drive was on the 14th.
I wanted to post this and say thanks for all the help from the members in the forums, Facebook and the staff at DF. We are just waiting on the state to provide us with the Vin number so we can be on the road legally. We have put 100 miles on it just for testing...
Lonny, Adam you and your staff provide a quality product and your customer service is world class.

Thanks Andy

Attachments

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Great Job!

I like the wrap, I won't copy yours but could you let me know what company you got it from and what the dimensions you provided them?

MR.812

So are you throwing salt in the wound? A car and a pond that does not leak!! Here I have both!!
Not at all
My offer still stands on helping you out. But I am at a loss as well nothing make sense. You have went down every rabbit hole. With no leaking, it very strange. But don’t give up.

Towerdog

Goblin Guru

I got the dimensions off the forum.
Sad thing is I bought a grand worth of their graphics bundles a couple years ago and when I got a new computer windows 10 did not play well with my printer so between that and not having the time to mess with it I sold the printer and laminator.