jamesm

Goblin Guru
Howdy! Welcome to the forum.

It looks like there are couple goblins in Idaho, maybe one of them can give you specific details about your state.

Jesse24

o/ also a treasure valley guy worried about registration... especially with the emissions requirements here too!

Blue Man

I'm working with a vehicle investigator now to understand the process of meeting all titling/registration requirements. Last year emissions would have been an issue 5 years post build. It looks like Idaho is going to eliminate emissions testing state wide, for now, beginning in 2023. (link below) This will be very helpful.

Vehicle inspector relayed that the "full monty", my words, will be required. Windshield, wiper, fenders, bumpers and full lighting to meet federal/state requirements. I've ordered all this with my pending kit as I intend to street the Goblin. The "Montana route" for registration is a fall back position but I'm looking forward to the challenge of meeting the requirements with the Goblin.

Idaho to end emissions testing
Hey, I'm looking to start a build and live in Meridian. Have you had any luck with registering or getting information on that or is it best to go the Montana route?