326 is ready!

Brocker

With the help of Kyle Romero, a friend of mine who is a GM master technician, we finally got the car going and ready last Sunday. Everything works on the car including cruise control. He fabricated a solid mirror mount for me, a 12 V power source over the center channel, an extra water overflow tank for the intercooler with a bleeder coming off the intercooler, a custom fuel line, courtesy lights that are very nice at night, and all kinds a little things that just made the wiring solid. See the photos.
He also spent hours setting up the suspension at the Chevy dealer he works at. It was perfect when I went to barber track last Monday. Did a shakedown cruise around the track and had a good time.
Didn’t like the air circulating forward from the rear. May put the nine lives diffuser on which, I hope, will eliminate it.
Donor: 2008 SS.

Attachments

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Wow! Clean build, very nice finishing touches with the wiring and hoses. Great to hear no significant issues with the first shakedown drive. Let the fun begin! :D

ccgillett

A GM Master Technician is a good friend to have indeed. Is he for hire? :D Your build looks squeaky clean - great stuff.