A Peek Into DF Kit Car

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good afternoon Goblin Family & Friends ~

I apologize but as of today I will no longer be posting photos of chassis' as they make their way through welding. I am sure that this will disappoint those of you that are yet to see yours & for that I apologize, really.

When I started here in February of 2021 this was something that I took on myself, it was not given to me to do by the Doyle Family, it was all my idea & I ran with it as I thought it would be something that would be cool to see, especially if it was your chassis that was posted.

Once a chassis is completed, we still have a lot of processes that have to happen before it can leave, whether it's being personally picked up or picked up by a transporter. Moving forward there are numerous reasons as to why I will no longer be posting these & I hope y'all understand.

Did you read that in Elvis' voice?

We are the ONLY kit company that I am aware of that will share the kind of photos that I have shared to date & I am happy that I was able to do so for so long. I am not leaving ~ I am here to help y'all as much as I am able to & I hope that y'all have been happy with the help I am able to give you. Supporting y'all is not my only duty ~ I do a lot here & I will continue to do all of those things & more. I would love to take more off of Adam's shoulders but I do know that I don't dare try to answer your technical questions/missing parts/wrong parts/etc. as I know I can mess things up big time since I am not mechanically inclined at all. I could make a bad situation worse & that's not what I'm here for at all!

I am happy to provide any order update as I am able to ~ Just email [email protected] or call 469-552-9366 & I'll do my best for you.

Have a great day y'all!

CodyP

Good afternoon Goblin Family & Friends ~

View attachment 33740

I apologize but as of today I will no longer be posting photos of chassis' as they make their way through welding. I am sure that this will disappoint those of you that are yet to see yours & for that I apologize, really.

View attachment 33741

When I started here in February of 2021 this was something that I took on myself, it was not given to me to do by the Doyle Family, it was all my idea & I ran with it as I thought it would be something that would be cool to see, especially if it was your chassis that was posted.

View attachment 33742

Once a chassis is completed, we still have a lot of processes that have to happen before it can leave, whether it's being personally picked up or picked up by a transporter. Moving forward there are numerous reasons as to why I will no longer be posting these & I hope y'all understand.

View attachment 33746

View attachment 33745

Did you read that in Elvis' voice?

View attachment 33747

We are the ONLY kit company that I am aware of that will share the kind of photos that I have shared to date & I am happy that I was able to do so for so long. I am not leaving ~ I am here to help y'all as much as I am able to & I hope that y'all have been happy with the help I am able to give you. Supporting y'all is not my only duty ~ I do a lot here & I will continue to do all of those things & more. I would love to take more off of Adam's shoulders but I do know that I don't dare try to answer your technical questions/missing parts/wrong parts/etc. as I know I can mess things up big time since I am not mechanically inclined at all. I could make a bad situation worse & that's not what I'm here for at all!

View attachment 33744

I am happy to provide any order update as I am able to ~ Just email [email protected] or call 469-552-9366 & I'll do my best for you.

Have a great day y'all!
Appreciate everything you do and love the pictures. It's always been nice seeing people get excited to see their kit in it's early life and remember that same feeling I felt when I first saw mine. I'm sorry you won't be doing it anymore, it really was a nice touch. Thank you for your efforts and time.

Same feelings here! I was so excited I was able to see my car getting made and am sad to hear about the situation. I may not have been a member for very long, but have felt like I was part of the family the moment I ordered my kit. Still looking forward to checking out the shop when I come to pick up mine and appreciate all the help I have received up to this point. Thanks a bunch!!

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, Goblin community!

I guess I missed something here.

I would just like to say the Doyle family feels like and has always felt that the best thing we can do is be open with our customers and future customers about where we are on chassis welding and kit shipping and we are excited that for the first time in 7 years we may possibly be able to post that we have caught up with sales and will be able to start stocking some of the more common frame styles.

To accomplish this we doubled our warehouse team and tripled our welding team.

So now that we are about to have the most exciting news since we started it was decided that "Moving forward there are numerous reasons as to why I will no longer be posting these & I hope y'all understand."

There was definitely some miscommunication and I will make sure that images continue to be uploaded.

Our goal is to get away from taking images of frames being welded for a customer and start showing images of frames being pulled from a shelf and loaded out for each customer.

It seems possible we could pull a kit and have it ready to ship in just a few days after it is purchased. Wouldn't that be awesome?

As always if you have any build questions or need assistance that doesn't get answered on the forum feel free to text an image and question to my cell phone. 214-334-0232

Lonny Doyle