A Peek Into DF Kit Car

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good Morning Goblins! Busy busy day here, not much time for photos but I'll see what I can do later!

I thought it was worth mentioning that we do not always weld chassis in order nor do all kits go out in numerical order. We know everyone is anxious to receive their kit but we have to take into consideration of how we're going to get them to you. If we have several kits that need to be delivered to the same region, we'll bump a kit or two up to be able to get those kits included in that region's shipment.

We do this to keep your shipping costs down, not to show favoritism or anything like that. In addition, if we have 2 or more AT kits that were ordered closely together, we'll have our welders knock them out back to back versus not. It helps keep Production running smoothly.

Please know your kit is not ready to ship once you see it welded together. Once it leaves the welding area, it goes to the warehouse where we start pulling & putting together the rest of the components of your kit.

Adam starts working with Stewart around this point to coordinate the final delivery of your kit. Once he hears back from them, we reach out to you to let you know a pickup date from us as well as your cost that you'll pay to them directly.

Trust me, we want to get your kit to you as fast as possible, we're starting to stack kits in the warehouse due to lack of room! Our welders are knocking out chassis' faster than we can get them out the door but know we are still working on streamlining things here & hope you guys are all happy & pleased with us as we make these changes as we grow.

We love our Goblin Family & really want to deliver not just a top notch product but top notch service as well. If you've not yet left your honest review of us, please do so with this link: https://www.google.com/maps/place/DF+Kit+Car,+LLC/@51.0054638,-120.0940991,3z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x864eebd7d39c070f:0xb7febf9896d7ada9!8m2!3d32.5360896!4d-96.7606703

We appreciate your guys! If it wasn't for you, we'd not be here! P.S. Keep your eyes open for this month's contest here on our Forum. I'll be announcing it tomorrow!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good afternoon Goblins! I hope everyone is enjoying their HUMP DAY!

Today on the rotisseries we have #282 for Mark E out of Newnan, GA.

We have a lot going on in the warehouse as we're preparing lots of kits to either go out or get picked up ASAP. Kit components are being loaded into the chassis' & they're lining up!

Lots of work to do here, have a great day y'all!!!

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Good afternoon Goblins! I hope everyone is enjoying their HUMP DAY!

Today on the rotisseries we have #282 for Mark E out of Newnan, GA.

View attachment 22799

View attachment 22800

We have a lot going on in the warehouse as we're preparing lots of kits to either go out or get picked up ASAP. Kit components are being loaded into the chassis' & they're lining up!

View attachment 22806

Lots of work to do here, have a great day y'all!!!
Is today contest day on the forum?

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good afternoon Goblins!

Today we have birthing photos of #283 for Ray B in Sierra Vista, AZ! In the background is #282 still taking her turn on the rotisserie.

Other than that we're SUPER busy here again, sure wish someone would send little Goblin Elves to work overnight while we all slept! Have a great Thursday!!!

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
Ray can say he's welded up quite a few of these cars on the road by now. Probably quite a few hours on the 'ol welder (the machine, not Ray).

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Happy Friday Goblins!!! Is everyone ready for the weekend?

Busy busy day here as we've boxed up all the ordered steering wheel kits today & have them shipping out. You guys are making us work HARD for our money & we LOVE it!!! If you've not yet received your email of shipping notification with tracking, you should very shortly!

Ray has been busy busy busy with #284 on the rotisserie today...More birthing photos for the baby books

We appreciate you guys. You make this forum of ours what it is!

Have a great day!!!!