A Peek Into DF Kit Car

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Afternoon all!

#307 moved onto the rotisserie & #308 has taken her place on the jig...Another birthing today! #308 will be heading home to Andy S in North Charleston, SC. Extended chassis, open cage & full door bars.
View attachment 24869

There's a lot of wiring out around the warehouse now as it's being cut to size & packed for kits. Lots of kit packing , always lots to do! The black always reminds me of my favorite childhood treat, black licorice!

View attachment 24871

Everyone say hello to Courtney (on the right). She's the one who has done an awesome job at re-organizing & cleaning up the stock shelves that have them looking so nice! Courtney works out in the packing & shipping area, boxing up orders, etc.

View attachment 24874

View attachment 24875
View attachment 24876

Our DF Kit Car T-Shirts with the Goblin Claw Logo are packaged & waiting for you to buy & show off to your friends...Buy them HERE!!!

View attachment 24877

Have a great day y'all!!!
Hello Courtney, thanks for being a part of the DF team and keeping them organized! :D

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Afternoon y'all!

#308 has moved over to the rotisserie today....

#311 is getting pulled & ready for the jig later today....She'll be making her way home to Clearwater FL & to Jason R on our next Stewart run...Date pending...

Have a great day y'all!

escapepilot

Goblin Guru
I need to speed up my preparations for #316!

Finish the porch
Paint the garage
Strip the donor

Yeah, a little behind schedule.

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning all!

#311 started out as nothing but pulled pieces yesterday...Look at her today on the jig...

I know I've mentioned Carlos (our shop helper & all around hard working guy!) & his right-hand-drive car before...Check these out...

Carlos' car was imported from China in it's past. He's thrilled to own it now as it's one of his dream cars! He's on Instagram & you can follow him HERE if you like.

Have a great day y'all!!!

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
right side of the car steering wheel.
right foot though is still accelerator.
left hand is the shifter.
That would take a complete undoing of muscle memory to drive!!!!!
:0

k.rollin

Goblin Guru
right side of the car steering wheel.
right foot though is still accelerator.
left hand is the shifter.
That would take a complete undoing of muscle memory to drive!!!!!
:0
RHD is the only way I've found for me to be able to use an H pattern gearbox and not accidentally skip gears without always looking. Fortunately that's only been a 2-5 upshift so far. Having a brain bleed at 16 makes it hard for me to tell where my right side extremities are in space.

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Afternoon y'all!

This afternoon we find #311 on the rotisserie

While #310 is coming together on the jig....

Ray was nice enough to stop what he was doing on 310 so I could snap a fast photo, thanks Ray!

Stewart Transport is scheduled to be here next on the 9th & will be picking up at least 4 kits. I've reached out to those of you that are part of this scheduled shipment already so please check your emails.

We're closed this coming Monday the 5th for a long 4th of July weekend but will be back on Tuesday.

Have a great afternoon y'all!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Afternoon y'all. Hope everyone had a safe & Happy 4th of July weekend!

Today #310 is on the rotisserie...

While Suede lends Ray a helping hand on #314....314 is an extended chassis with a full cage & double door bars....

This Friday, we're looking forward to seeing the Reed Family (#305) here to pick up their kit & glad it worked out for them to do so while they were here on vacation!

Also this Friday, Stewart Transport is scheduled to be here to pick up 5 kits. Currently the driver is in Florida (not the best weather there right now) but he hopes to make it Friday, if not on Saturday. Those of you that are included in this shipment have already been notified & we look forward to seeing your delivery photos if you want to share them with us all!

Saturday afternoon, Scott (#321) will be stopping by. Like a lot of you that ask about the fit of our seats, we always suggest sitting in them to try them out. Scott's going to be in town so he's going to swing by & see Lonny that day to go over a few things & take a tour. We are ALWAYS happy to have y'all join us here at some point & hope you do with a little advance notice!

Have a great day!