A Peek Into DF Kit Car

jayrolls

Afternoon y'all. Hope everyone had a safe & Happy 4th of July weekend!

Today #310 is on the rotisserie...

View attachment 25098

While Suede lends Ray a helping hand on #314....314 is an extended chassis with a full cage & double door bars....

View attachment 25099

This Friday, we're looking forward to seeing the Reed Family (#305) here to pick up their kit & glad it worked out for them to do so while they were here on vacation!

Also this Friday, Stewart Transport is scheduled to be here to pick up 5 kits. Currently the driver is in Florida (not the best weather there right now) but he hopes to make it Friday, if not on Saturday. Those of you that are included in this shipment have already been notified & we look forward to seeing your delivery photos if you want to share them with us all!

Saturday afternoon, Scott (#321) will be stopping by. Like a lot of you that ask about the fit of our seats, we always suggest sitting in them to try them out. Scott's going to be in town so he's going to swing by & see Lonny that day to go over a few things & take a tour. We are ALWAYS happy to have y'all join us here at some point & hope you do with a little advance notice!

Have a great day!
So it looks like Lonny will be in shop on Saturday. We are leaving Amarillo headed back to Panama City FL Saturday morning. Would it be possible for my family to stop in?

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Afternoon y'all!

Today #314 is taking her turn on the rotisserie

While #315 will be hitting the jig shortly....

We've added Jay (Goblin #323) & his family as visitors here this coming Saturday. We're so glad that things worked out for them to be able to stop by on their way home from vacation! Sounds like Saturday will be a great opportunity for someone to win that photo challenge at last...I wonder who will it be? There's a 1 in 3 chance!

:p

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Morning y'all!

Shots from the welding building today...

Ray has #315 just about completed on the jig....Then over to the rotisserie she'll go...

Have a great day y'all!

jayrolls

Thank you Adam and Lonny for hosting my family Saturday on our way back home. It was great to meet you both and see the facilities. Got to see my first Goblin in person and I have to say they are awesome. We are so excited. One of my girls talked about it the rest of the way home. We got to see one of the Goblins get loaded into the Factory Five trailer and saw #315 on the rotisserie. Only 8 more to go.

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Happy Monday y'all...

#313 is on the jig today....She's a Standard A/T with full door bars & will be heading home to Fayetteville NC when she's ready...

Into a busy week we go!

Have a great day!

Vwsaabvt

Goblin Guru
I frequently see questions on the facebook pages about the AT, just wondering how many ATs have been sold? What is the most popular goblin configuration?

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Afternoon y'all!

Today we find #313 moved over to the rotisserie

And #316 coming together on the jig...She's an extended full length chassis with double door bars...She'll be headed home to Beulaville NC when she's all ready!

Have a great day y'all!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
I frequently see questions on the facebook pages about the AT, just wondering how many ATs have been sold? What is the most popular goblin configuration?
It looks like we've sold 10 AT's out of 340. Our best selling configuration is our standard, open cage with full door bars. That configuration makes up just under 32% of our chassis sales.

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Although not an option within the configuration interface yet I suspect the double door bars has become a popular option.

MX184

#311 Arrived safely today in Clearwater, Florida and made its way to its temporary home at my dads shop. Once I finish parting out my donor and have the shell hauled away in a couple of weeks it'll finally make it over to my house for the build.