A Peek Into DF Kit Car

Corgithulhu

Got my call from Stewart yesterday. #316 should be getting loaded up next week. I hear he may be making a stop in FL too.
I also got my call Wednesday! Apparently I'm first on the truck, so I'll take a peek down the trailer and give yours a wave. Sounds like it's a few kits in the Carolinas (I'm Greenville, SC).

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Happy Friday y'all!

#324 made it to the jig today....Once done she'll be staying in the great state of Texas...El Paso!

Have a great day y'all & enjoy the weekend!

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Ooh, that fog is not good for a bare steel frame. I can see the rust creeping across the tubes!
I see the boss is checking out this new 'thing' that will be taking up room in the garage. I can hear the conversation, 'Didn't you just get rid of a junk car?' - 'How long will this one be in the garage?'. :p
Had that conversation, still having it since I am paying monthly for a storage unit that my 'thing' is sitting in not being worked on. The only saving grace is the Goblin is not taking up garage space currently. :rolleyes:
Good luck with the build!

Corgithulhu

If you mean the lady on the left of his picture, that's actually the truck driver Mark's wife. She rides along with him. They are an amazingly nice couple, and are genuinely excited to see all these kits get dropped off. Can't say enough good things about Stewart!

I feel special that I might be the only other person outside of DF who got to see @escapepilot 's kit since it was right behind mine.

Here's mine getting dropped off in my truck for the final mile home yesterday!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Afternoon y'all!

#326 on the rotisserie....

This full kit order chassis was ordered on 5/26 by Brock M. He's planning on picking her up at the end of this month. A 10 hour drive or so but at least it's a straight shot West on I-20 for the most part! Brock is planning on using this as a track vehicle. We can't wait to see his kit completed & on the road!

Have a great day!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Afternoon y'all!

#327 on the rotisserie today...She'll be headed home to Oxford Ohio when she can!

I just emailed those of you that we've scheduled for this next Stewart Transport pick up. We have been told that they'll be here as soon as the 18th but as late as the 27th so if you haven't paid your invoice yet, this would be a great time to do so!

Have a great day!

jayrolls

Afternoon y'all!

#327 on the rotisserie today...She'll be headed home to Oxford Ohio when she can!

View attachment 25975

View attachment 25976

View attachment 25977

I just emailed those of you that we've scheduled for this next Stewart Transport pick up. We have been told that they'll be here as soon as the 18th but as late as the 27th so if you haven't paid your invoice yet, this would be a great time to do so!

Have a great day!
I got my email today, so freaking excited.

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning y'all!

#328 is coming together on the jig today. She'll be headed home to Peoria Arizona on a future Stewart Transport shipment!

Have a great day y'all!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Happy Friday y'all!

Today #328 has moved over to the rotisserie from the jig yesterday....

#329 is in the beginning stages on the jig....

We had some great visitors today - #319 came to pick up from Crossville, TN & a business associate of DFKC came down from Piedmont, SC to pick up . We love when folks come by!

Looks like Stewart Transport will be here next Thursday or Friday, so those of you that are part of that shipment should have already been contacted by them or will be shortly so they can get payment from you for the delivery.

Have a great weekend y'all!

Rauq

Goblin Guru
We had some great visitors today - #319 came to pick up from Crossville, TN & a business associate of DFKC came down from Piedmont, SC to pick up . We love when folks come by!
Have a great weekend y'all!
If your business associate has also worked on the Project 324 stuff then I know who they are, we have some friends in common. If they ever need another Goblin to play around with, I can certainly facilitate! They do top notch work.