A Peek Into DF Kit Car

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblin Family & Friends! Happy hump day!

Another nice morning here, we're so grateful for the lower temps! Fall is in the air & the leaves are starting to fall off the trees here. Sadly, we do not really get the Fall color changes like other parts of the country do but you can still feel a difference!

Give us a call anytime during business hours if you need help, we're here for you! 469-552-9366 8AM CST to 5PM CST.

Curious minds want to know what do you guys think about this?

Is that COOL or what?

Have a great day y'all!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good Morning & Happy Thursday Goblin Family & Friends! I hope everyone has had a good week so far.

Rise & shine!

A quiet morning in the welding shop before work started

In the early mornings, the Goblins like coming to life & playing hide & seek...They do not do a great job...:p

Pieces of tubing waiting to magically become a chassis

Whenever you come see us, there are 2 parallel driveways...If you are in any type of commercial vehicle please take the driveway on the left

Meet Luka & Amy...They are 2 of the 3 dogs that live at the front of the property & are grandfurs of Lonny & Brenda. I tried to snap a shot of their 3rd grandfur (Cad) yesterday while he was here, but he was more interested in the treats that Gramma gives him on every visit! He is the cutest little thing with the shortest little legs.

Well...Here we go into another work day here at DFKC...Y'all enjoy YOUR day!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Hey Goblin Family & Friends! A quick reminder that we've added a lot of products to our store site: DF Kit Car Store

Once there, use the tabs on the left to navigate to the section you're looking for or use the search feature at the top. It's super easy to place your order & check out will even show you shipping charges.

Have a great afternoon!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Happy Friday Goblin Family & Friends! Anyone up for a margarita? :p

What's going on at DFKC? Well, for starters Adam took the afternoon off for a wedding. No, not his though I teased him to not come back married!

I'll be leaving at 2:30 & will be working from home all next week. Y'all behave while I'm gone!

The warehouse is doing their BEST (as always) to prepare & pack all your kit & misc. orders. They are swamped with work right now as Stewart Transport expects to be here on the 28th to pick up 4 kits & then again on the 4th to pick up 4 more & then 3 on the 14th. WHEW!!!!

On top of that, we have a kit going out YRC (no regional shipment going that kit's way until next year so we looked at other options) & of course there's always plenty of orders in for "following stages" from customers that purchased their kit in stages versus all at once.

As always, we really do appreciate y'all. We're a Goblin Family after all!

Y'all have a great weekend!

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
You guys do great with your logistics. It can't be fun, shipping full kits to random places in the US, at random times.

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Happy Monday Goblin Family & Friends! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

What's going on at DFKC? Always so much! You may remember that I am working from home this week but am processing your orders & returning emails as soon as possible. I may have some production photos to share later, we'll see!

Sometime later this week, Lonny & Brenda will be headed back to Arkansas. They are really trying to get up there every other weekend so they can get things in place & all. I know they are super excited & looking forward to the get together up there in October. What a beautiful time to be in that part of the country! Those that go, please share photos!

We have so much going on behind the scenes & so many plans being worked on for future stuff, growing growing growing!

My lips are SEALED & I can't be bribed but something HUGE is coming up next month & no, it's not the new shifter! Y'all are going to be BLOWN away!

The online orders are still rolling in from our store site, thank you! Here's the link in case you missed it: DF Kit Car Store

Email or call us, we're here for you!