A Peek Into DF Kit Car

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
heres my guess.……

they bought a ss cobalt to run the 24hr of lemons at msrh at the end of the month.
then………
change it into a goblin to run 24 hr of Daytona
:cool:

wait……this is what the Houston crew wants to do. :D

Brett

heres my guess.……

they bought a ss cobalt to run the 24hr of lemons at msrh at the end of the month.
then………
change it into a goblin to run 24 hr of Daytona
:cool:

wait……this is what the Houston crew wants to do. :D
We just need a sponsor....

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
It's time for the big news! You (and your significant others) will all be happy to know it won't be affecting your wallets!

This has been in the works for many months now and with it being just two weeks away, we are ready to announce that DF Kit Car has partnered with Brandonbilt Motorsports to be the primary sponsor of Brandon Brown's #68 NASCAR Xfinity series car at Texas Motor Speedway October 16!

You might recognize Brandon from his recent visit to Victory Lane at Talladega this past Saturday:

victory lane.jpg

Brandon and his dad have worked hard to get to victory lane and we are happy to be sponsoring their small family-owned race team. Check out Brandon's call for sponsors earlier this year to see what motivated us to get involved and buy a primary sponsorship spot:

So what does a primary sponsorship mean? It means that everybody is about to see the coolest looking car to ever be in a NASCAR race. Here's the render from the vinyl wrap shop:

Brandon Brown 68 DF Kit Car Goblin primary sponsorship.jpg

We'll have more information as we get closer to the race. Can't wait to share the final car with you guys!

Rauq

Goblin Guru
Guess I'll be watching Nascar that weekend! Congratulations to everyone!

edit: they couldn't put a Cobalt logo on the back instead of a Camaro...?