A Peek Into DF Kit Car

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning!!!!

A quick note to let you guys know that Elvis Has Left The Building....The DF Kit Car crew is on the road & headed to Arkansas

Myself, Courtney & Ray are holding down the fort while everyone is away till early next week. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning & Happy Tuesday Goblin Family & Friends!

Today we find #351 on the jig

It's not the nicest morning here, overcast & windy. Later tonight we're forecasted for straight-line winds up to 80 mph as a cold front comes through & drops us back to cooler Autumn temps for a bit. I'm so ready for these upper 80 days to be behind us!

If you're ever in our office there's a few boards we use to keep things in front if us...This one lets us know the chassis that are ready, pending packing & pick up of one type of another. Of course all this is in our computer system as well but this allows anyone here to see what's going on currently.

The we have our big monthly board....

This morning Austin & Courtney are both in the office doing some paperwork, etc. Courtney is working super hard on getting everyone's orders pulled & packed as quickly & correctly as possible every day she's here! Austin helps with a multitude of things, yesterday he was working on a harness with Brenda!

We just got in a big order of fiberglass parts from our local vendor. They do great work for us & y'all!

Yesterday afternoon we had a nice visit from Joe (#170). He had been in Dallas for awhile & was headed home so he decide to stop in, pick up some parts & visit with us. We love when we have visitors! Do you want to visit us? Contact us @ [email protected] to make your plans with us!

And just because I can....

Have a great day y'all!

Last edited:

ccgillett

You folks are KILLING it down there, great work! Cranking out kits, sourcing parts for people like me, doing wiring harnesses - also for people like me. DF is doing a first class job - really appreciate it!

And, since your Astros whooped my Boston Red Sox, please finish the job and win the World Series :D. At least you have better weather for baseball than we have here.......

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning & Happy Thursday y'all!

What's going on at DF Kit Car today? Hmmmmmmm.....

Stewart Transport is scheduled to be here Friday to pick up 4 kits as part of a regional shipment. Yesterday Suede built the crates that go inside the chassis to hold the boxed parts, etc. inside it. Once those were done, the chassis were able to be loaded.

Oh! Stewart did reach out this morning, they MAY be here sometime next week for our next regional shipment. I emailed those of you that are part of that regional shipment.

Adam is working on some 3D pieces today

Cool weather riding....

#351 on the rotisserie...

#352 coming together on the jig...

Tomorrow & Monday I will be off, headed to Houston for a long weekend. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Happy Tuesday afternoon Goblin Family & Friends!

I just brewed a fresh cup of coffee...A bit chilly here today...Much needed!

I enjoyed 2 days off & am catching up on emails, orders, etc. The warehouse shipped out quite a few of the newly released Bellcrank Bearing Kits that were ordered over the last few days. You can buy yours HERE

We're waiting on a load of wood for pallets from Lowes so we can ship out a few YRC shipments. Supply issues effecting us even now.

Stewart Transport is scheduled to be here tomorrow & take a load of 3 kits home this round. Seems like they were just here. Oh wait, they were! :p

#339 is picking up Friday afternoon, taking his kit home to Beavercreek, Ohio.

Lots of work to do so back to it I go! Have a great day y'all!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning & Happy Wednesday Goblin Family & Friends!

It's cold & wet here this morning...Not a fun combination for sure! Stewart Transport has come & gone already. 3 more kits headed home to help us take over the world!

And of course, while Stewart was here loading kits, a commercial shipment came in that needed to be unloaded by forklift. Having 2 eighteen wheelers here at the same time needing in the same spot in the rain...fun times let me tell you! These commercial drivers are awesome maneuvering into places I'd not even attempt!

#354 is getting ready to hit the jig this morning

The rain has definitely slowed down since this morning but it is chilly for us...46*....Brrrrrrrrr!

I KNOW that 46 is not cold to everyone. Heck, I grew up in the suburbs of Chicago so I KNOW cold!

Just weather you want to stay indoors during....

Have a great day y'all!

Last edited:

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning & Happy Monday Goblin Family & Friends!

#355 on the jig today

We just received a LARGE delivery....

Lots & lots to do today so I need to get back to work. Have a great day y'all!

Last edited: