A Peek Into DF Kit Car

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Peeve of the day! It's DOM (Drawn Over Mandrel) Its considered Mild Steel. 4130 Cro-moly is much stronger and cost a lot more and should be TIG welded not MIG. It's not PIPE! Pipe is what you use in your house for water and gas or is what you put in the ground.
You KNOW me & how so much of this is Russian to me....LOL

I'll edit the posting...LOL

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblin Family & Friends! Our world domination continues today....

We're trying to keep it under wraps though so you know....

Today #356 is coming along on the jig

Oh LOOK....There's Ray too!

I just noticed that Adam's Goblin has the keys in the ignition....I wonder if he'd notice if I took it for a spin?

Hopefully y'all are putting your plans in place for our 2021 DF Kit Car Goblin Holiday Contest! Here's the link to that thread & where you can post recent photo(s) of your Goblin to be considered in the contest. Y'all are going to WANT to win what we have in mind so get ready!

Here's the link: 2021 DF Kit Car Goblin Holiday Contest

Have a great day y'all!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Happy Monday Y'all!

Today #358 is getting ready to hit the jig. She'll eventually be making her way home to Chaparral, NM!

#171 has a few replacement parts shipping out via YRC.

We're working as quickly as we can on the new shifter kits...Here's a peek at the shifter tunnel caps

A meeting of the minds

Carlos working on all different kinds of things

Welding building

Chassis holding area where all the "naughty" ones are kept...Every once in awhile we may let them out for fresh air :p

So far this month, 9 kits have sold. Thanks y'all! :)

Just a head's up....Next week we will be closed Thursday & Friday. The office will open back up on Monday the 29th.

Another heads up...I am off this Friday & next Monday (19th & 22nd) so please understand if the normal quick email responses from me aren't received till after my return next Tuesday.

Have a great afternoon y'all!

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
Happy Monday Y'all!

Today #358 is getting ready to hit the jig. She'll eventually be making her way home to Chaparral, NM!

View attachment 28705

View attachment 28706

#171 has a few replacement parts shipping out via YRC.

View attachment 28707

We're working as quickly as we can on the new shifter kits...Here's a peek at the shifter tunnel caps

View attachment 28708

A meeting of the minds

View attachment 28709

Carlos working on all different kinds of things

View attachment 28710

Welding building

View attachment 28711

Chassis holding area where all the "naughty" ones are kept...Every once in awhile we may let them out for fresh air :p

View attachment 28712

So far this month, 9 kits have sold. Thanks y'all! :)

View attachment 28713

Just a head's up....Next week we will be closed Thursday & Friday. The office will open back up on Monday the 29th.

View attachment 28714

Another heads up...I am off this Friday & next Monday (19th & 22nd) so please understand if the normal quick email responses from me aren't received till after my return next Tuesday.

View attachment 28715

Have a great afternoon y'all!
Looks like you will need some more of those two tire racks for the finished kits…..
Keep up all the good work!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Happy Tuesday Goblin Family & Friends!

I SERIOUSLY hope y'all are AT THE LEAST in the planning stage of how to "decorate" your Goblin for entry into our DF Kit Car Goblin Holiday Contest 2021! Link: DF Kit Car Goblin Holiday Contest 2021

You do not want to regret entering when you see the FABULOUS prize 1st place will win & have shipped to them before Christmas!

Everyone is working as quickly as possible to release the new shifter kit. Y'all would not believe the amount of work & time the little details at the end take! We're still fine tuning things & appreciate your patience!

Penthouse Suite

Have a great day y'all!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblin Family & Friends!

The calls have started so some of you guys already know or have heard from someone else....Yesterday we released the new shifter to our wait list ONLY. Months ago we started our waitlist & watched it grow & grow! Yesterday we sent a private link to our Goblin Family members that were on that list so they could purchase before we release it for sale to the rest of the Family.

As soon as we're able to we'll make an announcement that the shifter is being released for sale to those of you that did not receive the link yesterday. To those of you that did receive the link & did place your order, please be patient. We'll ship your order as soon as we can.

Here's Courtney's setup to pack these for you all. This morning we have over 40 shipments to prepare, pack & ship but we'll do our best!

Carlos is busy bending tubing today

CNC machine staying busy

#357 on the rotisserie :D

#358 on the jig

Lots to do here today...Have a great day y'all!

CodyP

Good morning Goblin Family & Friends!

View attachment 28749

View attachment 28750

The calls have started so some of you guys already know or have heard from someone else....Yesterday we released the new shifter to our wait list ONLY. Months ago we started our waitlist & watched it grow & grow! Yesterday we sent a private link to our Goblin Family members that were on that list so they could purchase before we release it for sale to the rest of the Family.

As soon as we're able to we'll make an announcement that the shifter is being released for sale to those of you that did not receive the link yesterday. To those of you that did receive the link & did place your order, please be patient. We'll ship your order as soon as we can.

Here's Courtney's setup to pack these for you all. This morning we have over 40 shipments to prepare, pack & ship but we'll do our best!

View attachment 28751

View attachment 28752

View attachment 28753

Carlos is busy bending tubing today

View attachment 28754

CNC machine staying busy

View attachment 28755

View attachment 28756

#357 on the rotisserie :D

View attachment 28757

View attachment 28758

View attachment 28759

#358 on the jig

View attachment 28760

View attachment 28761

View attachment 28762

Lots to do here today...Have a great day y'all!
Woo! Now how about those control arms? Haha. :D

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Happy Thursday Goblin Family & Friends!

Just a reminder that I'll be off tomorrow & Monday but will get back to y'all on any emails that are pending on my return, Tuesday.

#358 moved off of the jig & onto the rotisserie

Some outgoing shifter kits

Stewart Transport is scheduled to be here Monday the 29th for our next outgoing shipment. We had these kits ready to go yesterday but were waiting for word from Stewart when they'd be here next. We know a few of you are getting very excited!

Here's a full kit going out...#354

Adam is working feverishly at the install video for our new shifter kit so please be patient. We will be releasing a new instructional video today but it's not on the shifter install. Sorry! We'll get that one up as soon as we can!

Have a great day, y'all!