A Peek Into DF Kit Car

Ghostknife

Goblin Guru
Looks like #373 is penciled in to hit the jig around the end of January or so. A week or so before, I'll email you for your final chassis approval so keep an eye out for that!

Happy Holidays!
That means my #383 hits first week of March! Lol. Keep up the good work and hope you guys have a great holiday

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblin Family & Friends!

Our DF Goblin is dashing around the buildings like crazy, pushing out as much as possible before noon Friday. Our welders are stocking up on required pieces for when we re-open in 2022 & we start sending chassis to the jig again. Tomorrow evening we're having our DF Kit Car Holiday Party, a nice Mexican dinner at one of the best Mexican restaurants in all of Waxahachie. Waxahachie is another suburb of the DFW area & is just South of us. Do you know what Waxahachie is best know for? Bonus points if so!

We have THE BEST Goblin Family members in the WORLD!!!

Have a great day y'all!

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Is most known for "Walker, Texas Ranger"

And is dinner at the Mexican restaurant an open invitation for everyone in the Goblin Family ?

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Is most known for "Walker, Texas Ranger"

And is dinner at the Mexican restaurant an open invitation for everyone in the Goblin Family ?

Good guess but no...Waxahachie is not best known for "Walker, Texas Ranger".

All Goblin Family welcome, bring your credit card.....The margaritas will be on you! ;)

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Then it has to be the "Scarborough Renaissance Festival"?

I use to live in Austin and remember going to the fair, was a lot of fun.

Last edited:

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Then it has to be the "Scarborough Renaissance Festival"?

I use to live in Austin and remember going to the fair, was a lot of fun.

Scarborough is okay but no....

Waxahachie is best known for : Waxahachie (click link to see) & it's mentioned in an episode of The Big Bang Theory

Last edited:

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Interesting but "Almost" only matters in Horse Shoes and Hand Grenades"

I'm sticking with the Fair :p

If you think that one is good you really need to get down to Todd Mission Texas & hit up The Texas Renaissance Festival. 2022 is their 48th Anniversary.

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Happy New Year Goblin Family & Friends!

Whew! My head is SPINNING as I am trying my best to process all the orders received while we were closed...We sold 33 kits in December alone!

Thanks Goblin Family, you guys rock & gave us our BEST year yet! We're going to be running a bit longer than usual (12-16 weeks) but as always, you know we do our best for you.

Today #366 hit the jig...She'll make her way home to Lewis Center Ohio when she's all ready!

Stewart Transport is here picking up 3 kits headed to NY & NJ....

Lots to do today but I didn't want you guys to think I forgot about you!

Have a great day!!!