A Peek Into DF Kit Car

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good afternoon Goblin Family & Friends!

It's my 1st day back from taking a few vacation days off so I'm busy busy busy trying to play catch up! I'm sorry, no photos today or anything like that but I wanted to do a quick post so y'all knew you weren't forgotten about.

Have a great day y'all!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblin Family & Friends...

This morning #368 has made it all the way to the rotisserie for her 1st photo....

And I'm playing a bit of catch up with these next few ones...Hope they make someone's day! Remember, there are multiple reasons why we do not always weld in numerical order. :p

Our morning weather today...

Still my favorite place in the outer buildings...The heaters!

Back to my "real" work...Thanks for keeping me on my toes! Have a great day y'all!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblin Family & Friends...Happy Friday!!!

What's going on at DFKC today?

Our jig is a bit lonely this a.m. as she waits on the next chassis to hit her

But no worries, she won't be lonely for long as Ray is about to begin #369. She'll make her way home to Ada, OK along with 2 others that were all purchased as a bundle deal together by 3 buddies! This will be Nathan's 2nd build with us & we're excited!

O
ur morning started out "cold" (depends on what you think cold is...Hahaha) but we'll warm up as the day goes on. I'm just not a fan of our weekend temps & the fact that I have way to many errands to run in it! Chance of flurries? EXCUSE ME????

Monday we have 2 separate pick-ups happening, 1 in the a.m. & the other after lunch. #363 & #365 will both be staying in THE GREAT STATE OF TEXAS!!!!

Have a great day y'all & an even better weekend!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Happy Monday Goblin Family & Friends!

Anyone get any good riding in over the weekend? Any donuts in snow to report & share?

#369 officially hit our jig today...Ray will weld her to life!

One of our many incoming shipments...We go through SO many boxes!

#363 was picked up this morning & headed home locally.

#365 is being picked up in a bit by Dad & Son team, Wes & Travis. We're super exited to see them again & finally getting their kit in their hands. We had hoped to complete their order before we closed for the New Year but we fell short. These 2 were THE BEST for understanding!!!

Have a great day y'all!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblin Family & Friends

I'm sorry I've not posted in a few days! You may see fewer posts from me but that does not mean I'm not here, that we're not here, heck, we're just plain ole' busy with a lot of different things going on at the same time.

Texas weather....Totally unpredictable & makes not a lick of sense more often than not. Temperature outside currently

And for the next 10 days

I think the worst part of today's weather is the wind...Reminds me of the winds off of Lake Michigan in Chicago...BRUTAL. I feel for those of you that live in parts of our country that experience winters of bitter cold, snow & ice. Stay safe & warm!

Stewart Transport has us penciled in for a pick up here next Tuesday, the 25th. We have at least 3 kits going out, possibly a 4th but that depends on the customer, not anything on our end. This regional shipment is headed into Ohio & Illinois. Hope y'all got a way to keep your new "girl" all toasty warm on her arrival!

This Friday we're looking forward to a visit from Brett W (#229) as he stops by to pick up a few O2 Sensor Bungs from our stock.

That's all for now y'all. Have a great day!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning from Red Oak Texas Goblin Family & Friends!

I am so grateful that yesterdays winds have moved on as I know so many others are too!

#369 just passed inspection yesterday afternoon after her turn on the rotisserie

#370 hit the jig today

Have a great day y'all!