A Peek Into DF Kit Car

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good Morning Goblin Family & Friends from Red Oak Texas

#399 on the jig...She'll head home to Georgetown Township MI on a future regional shipment we expect to have ready by 5/20...Again...NOT a pick up date but "our ready date" that we give Stewart Transport

Help me welcome to our 2 newest Goblin Family members - Derek P from Ireton IA & Daniel C from Tampa FL! Our Goblin Family is GROWING by leaps & bounds!

We're looking forward to meeting Floyd Monday morning as he is driving up from the Conroe TX area to check us out before becoming a Goblin Family member. Remember - We LOVE when you guys come visit - Just call (469-552-9366) or email us ([email protected]) to get on our calendar!

That's it for now - Y'all have a great day!

~Kimberly

snirtman

Good Morning Goblin Family & Friends from Red Oak Texas

View attachment 32482

View attachment 32483

#399 on the jig...She'll head home to Georgetown Township MI on a future regional shipment we expect to have ready by 5/20...Again...NOT a pick up date but "our ready date" that we give Stewart Transport

View attachment 32484

View attachment 32485
View attachment 32486
View attachment 32487

Help me welcome to our 2 newest Goblin Family members - Derek P from Ireton IA & Daniel C from Tampa FL! Our Goblin Family is GROWING by leaps & bounds!

View attachment 32488 View attachment 32489

We're looking forward to meeting Floyd Monday morning as he is driving up from the Conroe TX area to check us out before becoming a Goblin Family member. Remember - We LOVE when you guys come visit - Just call (469-552-9366) or email us ([email protected]) to get on our calendar!

View attachment 32490View attachment 32491

That's it for now - Y'all have a great day!

~Kimberly
Does the owner of frame #399 going to Georgetown Township, MI have an account on the forum? That's where I live and I'd like to message him if possible. Thanks!

devianteng

Does the owner of frame #399 going to Georgetown Township, MI have an account on the forum? That's where I live and I'd like to message him if possible. Thanks!
The build sheet Kimberly shared shows #399 belongs to a Cole V. There happens to be a forum member named, @ColeV, but they haven't been on the forums since they signed up on Dec 26, 2021.

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblin Family & Friends!

#404 on the jig

That's it for now....Have a great day y'all! Call or email us if you need anything.

~Kimberly

Robinjo

Goblin Guru
#404 is up, that means #405 is close (not all build are sequential)! Kim, emails replied and thank you for the heads up.

SnakeCharmer

send him down to autocross may 1st and we can give him a test ride he will never forget. :D
I was at the Houston autocross first Sunday in April. Witness to 3 Goblins present and accounted for. I plan to be there again May 1 along with my Grandson. Either of us would enjoy a test ride Never to be Forgotten. Absolutely looking forward to that. Hope to see y’all there. Enjoyed my tour of the Dfkitcar facility today.

Chubbs

I picked up chassis #300 in early June of last year. You guys welded up a hundred of these in less than a year?

That's incredible.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
I was at the Houston autocross first Sunday in April. Witness to 3 Goblins present and accounted for. I plan to be there again May 1 along with my Grandson. Either of us would enjoy a test ride Never to be Forgotten. Absolutely looking forward to that. Hope to see y’all there. Enjoyed my tour of the Dfkitcar facility today.
You should have said hi. Well maybe you did. We talk to a lot of people. That would have been Jason, Scott and myself. I won’t make it this Sunday, but Jason, Bill and Brett will be there. Any of the 3 will take you out.

I will assume we will have all 5 of us there in June.

what part of town do you live in?

Attachments

SnakeCharmer

You should have said hi. Well maybe you did. We talk to a lot of people. That would have been Jason, Scott and myself. I won’t make it this Sunday, but Jason, Bill and Brett will be there. Any of the 3 will take you out.

I will assume we will have all 5 of us there in June.

what part of town do you live in?
Live between Conroe & Willis. Close to Lake Conroe. I did try to speak but y’all were sorta occupado or so it seemed. Didn’t want to intrude. I will try to be more intrusive this Sunday.