A Peek Into DF Kit Car

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good afternoon Goblin Family & Friends from Red Oak, TX!

Adam from Waxahachie (15 mins South or so) just recently purchased Goblin #183 from the original owner ~ Adam will be stopping by this afternoon to pick up some parts from us as well as spending time with Adam or Lonny going over some questions he has. Having another local Goblin ROCKS!!!

Our contact at Stewart told me yesterday that he is close to having pick up schedules for our 2 regional pending shipments (4/18 group & 4/25 group) - I promise you guys will know when I know.

We had a great visit yesterday from @SnakeCharmer - Adam said he would make a great addition to our Goblin Family & I love seeing that he's going to go introduce himself at a future track day down that way. Shout out to the Houston Family!

#407 on the jig....She'll make her way home to Wapakoneta OH as part of a future regional shipment with Stewart Transport...A ready date of 5/20 for that regional shipment if all goes well.

#404 on the rotisserie

Such a pretty day here today

We're all busy as can be...2 Goblins clambering to be outdoors running free...Poor things...Gremlin abuse is real

Lots to do so that's it for now...Have a great day y'all!

~Kimberly

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Live between Conroe & Willis. Close to Lake Conroe. I did try to speak but y’all were sorta occupado or so it seemed. Didn’t want to intrude. I will try to be more intrusive this Sunday.
Sorry about that. They threw us to the wolves on setting up grid without any instruction, then told us it was done wrong. :( we were a bit stressed, rushed and pissed. Not to mention, the whole session was rushed due to us doing double runs. We will do better.

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
Live between Conroe & Willis. Close to Lake Conroe. I did try to speak but y’all were sorta occupado or so it seemed. Didn’t want to intrude. I will try to be more intrusive this Sunday.
Snake, you can ride several times if you want. Anymore, there are people lining up to catch a ride with us. :)
If you want to PM me with your cell number, I will be able to tell you when we are running On Saturday when the schedule comes out. With 200 entrants these days, the day becomes quite long with four heats.

SnakeCharmer

Snake, you can ride several times if you want. Anymore, there are people lining up to catch a ride with us. :)
If you want to PM me with your cell number, I will be able to tell you when we are running On Saturday when the schedule comes out. With 200 entrants these days, the day becomes quite long with four heats.
I will do that tomorrow. Right now Suddenlink has destroyed my evening.

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblin Family & Friends!

#411 hit the jig this morning...She's a pick up & will make her way home to Rittman OH when she's ready!

Today I heard from our contact at Stewart Transport & we are penciled in for 2 different Stewart pick ups in 1 week - The week of May 9th. Two different regional shipments (North/NW ready date 4/18 & North ready date 4/25) are now penciled in to be picked up with 2 different trailers & drivers within days of one another.

To all of you that are part of those 2 regional shipments, you will receive a phone call from Stewart Transport themselves for payment due to them. They generally call 2 business days before they pick up here - so please be patient & be ready for your call. There are 5 kits going out on each regional shipment so we'll be glad for the room here!

We also have several customer pick ups that the warehouse is working on. I've reached out to 2 of you already today to get you on our pick up calendar. We love seeing the kits head home!

That's it for now....Have a great day y'all!

~Kimberly

SnakeCharmer

Hey senor, seems better if you PM me with your cell number and I will contact you by text with my number etc.

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Happy Friday Goblin Family & Friends!

#408 on the jig. She'll be headed to Lynden, WA for her build & then home to hit the roads of TN!

#411 on the rotisserie

That's it for today. Have a great weekend y'all!

~Kimberly

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good Monday afternoon Goblin Family & Friends. I hope everyone had a good weekend.

Today in Red Oak

#403 on the jig...She's part of an upcoming regional shipment with a ready date for Stewart Transport of 6/1 & will be making her way home to Kuna ID

#408 on the rotisserie

That's it for now...Have a great day y'all!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Happy Tuesday afternoon Goblin Family & Friends

409 on the jig...She'll make her way home to Aurora CO as part of a Stewart Transport ready date of 6/1....

403 moved off the jig & onto the rotisserie

That's it for now. Have a great day y'all!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblin Family & Friends from Red Oak TX

Today #414 is on the jig...She'll be picked up & taken home to The Village OK when she's ready to go!

#409 on the rotisserie

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Happy Monday Goblin Family & Friends!

406 on the jig...She'll make her way home to Nokomis FL on a future regional shipment with Stewart Transport. We've given them a "ready date" for that shipment of 6/15

#405 on the rotisserie

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru

Stewart Transport is here picking up 5 kits headed North (MI/IN/IL/MN/MO) & we hope to see them again Thursday for 5 more going NW (381/384/389/396/306) but we're holding on their BOLs for confirmation. Hope y'all are getting EXCITED!!! Kelly is your driver & an awesome one at that! Don't let all his long hair fool you!

#415 on the jig...She's part of a regional shipment ready date of 6/15 & will make her way to Douglasville GA!

#406 on the rotisserie

A big thank you from everyone here...These have been opened already & are making their way through the shops & putting smiles on everyone's faces! Thanks Erik!

That's it for now y'all....Have a great day!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru

#416 on our welding jig...She's part of ready date 6/15 for Stewart Transport & will make her way home to Hampton VA!

#415 moved off the jig & onto the rotisserie

Stewart Transport was here yesterday picking up 5 kits headed North & tomorrow they'll be here to pick up another 5 but those are heading Northwest. We're finally getting some breathing room around here & aren't having to climb over kits in the warehouse!

We're looking forward to seeing Matt (#328) from AZ Friday. He's picking up a latter stage order while he's in the area heading out to a wedding, I believe. Charles (#398) from NM is also stopping by in the afternoon to pick up his full kit order. There are several other pick ups that we're either waiting to hear back from y'all when it's a good time to pick up or that the warehouse is still processing.

After tomorrow's regional shipment, the next ready date we've given Stewart Transport is 5/20 & all that invoicing went out last week. Once we see payment on invoices is when we start pulling & packing kit contents. Your paid invoice lets us know that you've approved the order. Out of 5 kits going out with that shipment, we've received payment on 1 only. If you have an open invoice with us & have any questions, please contact us & we'll help you out.

That's it for now....Y'all have a great day!

Cnixon160

I suppose I should get to stripping my donor but it's just so much cheaper to drive than my truck , either way I look forward to picking up #398 and having a look around the facilities, @GoblinGal is there onsite purchasing available? There's a few items I'm still on the fence about until I can see them in person

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
I suppose I should get to stripping my donor but it's just so much cheaper to drive than my truck , either way I look forward to picking up #398 and having a look around the facilities, @GoblinGal is there onsite purchasing available? There's a few items I'm still on the fence about until I can see them in person
We'll be happy to add anything we can to your order on Friday that you'd be interested in. We can process a payment on the spot too, easy to do! See you Friday!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru

Eric with Stewart Transport just pulled out of our drive & is headed North/Northwest to SD/OR/ND/UT & CA. Plenty of miles! This is the 1st time in history that we've had Stewart Transport here twice in the same week & we are SO happy to see so many kits head home this week! More Goblin Family members!

#416 is about to be off the jig & onto the rotisserie...She's come a long way from yesterday!

We have a big order of fiberglass coming in today...The fiberglass company we use pretty much is always making hoods for us non-stop & lately a run on wide fenders! We have some great partnerships with great local vendors that help us keep costs down!

That's it for now...Have a great morning!