A Peek Into DF Kit Car

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
I remove it and carry it away with me. It's funny, because I always remember to take the wheel with me, but I sometimes forget to take the key out of the ignition switch because when I park it in the garage, the key stays in the car most of the time
I leave my key in too. I don’t know why I forget it. :eek:

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Happy Tuesday Goblin Family & Friends...

Our last A/T is on the jig....This one will head home less than 30 minutes down the road in Waxahachie after it's all said & done!

#422 on the rotisserie

That's it for today...Have a great day y'all!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Happy Friday morning Goblin Family & Friends

#422 will be coming off the rotisserie today

#423 is coming together on the jig...This chassis will find her way home to Buda TX when she's all ready!

That's it for now y'all....Have a great day & weekend!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblin Family & Friends from Red Oak TX

Texas heat...Ugh

#424 on the jig...She'll make her home in Salt Lake City UT after she's ready!

#423 on the rotisserie

Have a great day y'all!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
A quick add-on to this morning's post:

Thank you! Adam swears he is starting back on his diet today so I'm going to hide these from him! Hahahaha! From myself & the entire team here at DFKC....THANK YOU!!!

We are SO flattered & humbled each time we receive little gifts like this from y'all. We so appreciate each & every one of you that make up our Goblin Family.

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good afternoon Goblin Family & Friends!

#424 taking her turn on the rotisserie today

The jig is currently empty but #425 will be on it before the day is over I believe!

If y'all ever have any questions about your order please email me @ [email protected] & I'll help you out!

Have a great day!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru

#425 was due to hit the jig yesterday but #426 took it's place as we needed to quickly clarify a transmission question on #425. We have our answer so #425 will hit the jig next! #426 will be a customer pick up all the way from Ireton IA when everything is ready.

For those of you that are picking up yourself ~ Once you see your chassis hit the jig you are still a month or so out on invoicing. I know everyone is super excited to pick up as soon as possible (in most cases though some orders are ready for pick up & we're waiting to hear when pick up will happen) but trust that your invoice will be emailed out as soon as it is ready. We have processes here that all orders have to go through - We do so much here that y'all never know of & it takes time. All customer pick ups are taxed by 8.25% - Texas Sales Tax unless a transport company of some type is picking up for you & we have a Bill of Lading on file from that transport company.

That's it for now - Have a great day y'all!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Is there any update on back ordered parts? Such as the steering shaft tube or button panel sets?
Shaft tubes came in yesterday I believe so the warehouse will process them into inventory as soon as possible & ship out the few on back order.

The button panel sets - I'm sorry no. We thought we had everything here but when we went to assemble we realized a major component was missing. We should have those by next week & then they need to go through the warehouse process before they can start being assembled. Yes, these are hand assembled here once we have all the pieces so it does take time. I promise that they will ship out as soon as possible. We have folks that have been waiting since February for these.

Thanks for asking & thanks to everyone for their patience as we do our best to get all back orders filled as soon as possible!

Sik2jz

Shaft tubes came in yesterday I believe so the warehouse will process them into inventory as soon as possible & ship out the few on back order.

The button panel sets - I'm sorry no. We thought we had everything here but when we went to assemble we realized a major component was missing. We should have those by next week & then they need to go through the warehouse process before they can start being assembled. Yes, these are hand assembled here once we have all the pieces so it does take time. I promise that they will ship out as soon as possible. We have folks that have been waiting since February for these.

Thanks for asking & thanks to everyone for their patience as we do our best to get all back orders filled as soon as possible!
That’s great news those are the last two parts I’m missing!

View attachment 33521

View attachment 33522

View attachment 33523

View attachment 33524

#425 was due to hit the jig yesterday but #426 took it's place as we needed to quickly clarify a transmission question on #425. We have our answer so #425 will hit the jig next! #426 will be a customer pick up all the way from Ireton IA when everything is ready.

View attachment 33525

View attachment 33526

View attachment 33527

View attachment 33528

For those of you that are picking up yourself ~ Once you see your chassis hit the jig you are still a month or so out on invoicing. I know everyone is super excited to pick up as soon as possible (in most cases though some orders are ready for pick up & we're waiting to hear when pick up will happen) but trust that your invoice will be emailed out as soon as it is ready. We have processes here that all orders have to go through - We do so much here that y'all never know of & it takes time. All customer pick ups are taxed by 8.25% - Texas Sales Tax unless a transport company of some type is picking up for you & we have a Bill of Lading on file from that transport company.

That's it for now - Have a great day y'all!
#426 is ME!! So excited to see its progress and even more excited to come see the place when I come pick it up!!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblin Family & Friends...

#425 hits the jig...She'll make her short trip home to Allen TX when she is picked up by Dillion...Another Texas Goblin!

#426 on our rotisserie today

We have 2 customers coming on Monday for kit pick ups. One is coming Pueblo West CO while the other is coming from Rittman OH.

Stewart Transport is scheduled to be here Tues or Weds for the kits we had a ready date on of 5/20. I have not received any other possible pick up dates for any other regional shipments. We supply our transport company with dates that we expect to have the shipments ready, it is all up to them as to when they can pick up & rarely do I have more than 2-3 days notice. I generally know about the time you guys are getting your calls for final mile delivery payments due to the transport company.

Have a great day & weekend y'all! Call or email us if you need anything.

Metal Mech

I know one of those getting picked up next week is mine. So super excited.
Hey if I place a order for stickers today can you guys throw them on my kit to send this way?

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
I know one of those getting picked up next week is mine. So super excited.
Hey if I place a order for stickers today can you guys throw them on my kit to send this way?
Please call us at the office about this so we can take care of it for you. If you placed the order online you'd have to pay shipping which is not needed. I'm sorry for the late reply, I just saw this.

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good afternoon Goblin Family & Friends...Happy Monday!

This past weekend was the hottest here in a LONG time (105 with heat index of 115) & while today is not anywhere as hot...It is still HOT

This morning our jig was empty but coming back from lunch I find #427 SO far along...Having sections pre-welded has REALLY sped up things around here. In fact, if you placed an order today for pick up I'd estimate it being ready within 90 days! #427 will be taken home to Tampa FL by her owner when she's ready. Florida - You guys are SLOWLY catching up to the # of kits here in TX - Way to go!

Please remember - on all customer pick ups invoicing is still a bit out after you see your chassis here. Trust that you will receive your invoice as soon as it is ready & that we appreciate your patience as your order makes its way through our system here. You are ALWAYS welcome to call or email to ask about your order though & I'll give you any info available.

#425 has moved over to the rotisserie from the jig

This morning Brandon from Colorado was here picking up #402 - We love when y'all are able to visit though this one was a short one. Brandon & a friend spent the weekend in Galveston & were anxious to head home with his full kit purchase. I could not blame them - head home to cooler weather!

Stewart Transport will be here sometime tomorrow to take 4 kits heading to PA/WI/MI & OH. I have no information on any other pick ups from them at this time though they could email me today & tell us a 2nd truck would be here later this week. It's not unusual for us to have 2 days notice from them so anyone with outstanding invoices, please take care of them as soon as possible as we do not start pulling & packing your kit contents till we see a payment come through. That tells us that you've approved your order as it is.

Don't forget Father's Day this coming Sunday! Don't you think your Dad would LOVE a DF Kit Car as a gift? Or maybe for yourself!

Please know that Adam is doing his best to get through all emails as soon as possible. Last week he returned from a few weeks of vacation so there is a backlog but he is doing his best, I promise. I remind him each day of your emails that are flagged for him. I do my best to help you guys as much as I can but some things can currently only be handled by him. My apologies to all of you that have been waiting on replies but know we really appreciate your patience.

That's it for now ~ Have a great day y'all!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblin Family & Friends...

Stewart has been here for a bit being loaded with the kits going out today...Hope y'all are ready for delivery as the driver will be headed your way shortly! They are headed out with a jam packed trailer as there is a BIG airplane kit that is taking up over half of the trailer so our kits will be stacked on top of one another for delivery.

This big boy below had to be unloaded as it is being delivered 1st. After our kits are loaded & stacked the driver needs to load it again. Talk about extra work!

Lots to do here this morning so that's it for now. Have a great day y'all! Call or email us if you need anything.