A Peek Into DF Kit Car

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Morning Goblin Family & Goblin Lovers! Welcome to Tuesdays edition of what's going on at DFKC!

If you guys aren't on our Facebook page: DFKC Facebook Link please do join in on the fun! I can't post everything on our Forum, I have to spread the love!

Yesterday you guys saw #273 starting off on the jig...Here she is today...She's come quite far!

Here's a look at our Kit Build Sheet that goes to Production so they can build yours!

Here's a good look at 1 of the subframe connections as we build #273 along....

Here's a better look at the back of #273 with the angle finder on her....

Lonny is working hard this morning...I was lucky to catch him with a quick picture before he ran off to work on something else!

Tomorrow we have 3 kits shipping out to the Eastern Region of the US....
Here's #261.....

#266 is heading out as well....

Last but certainly not least...#271!

So.....On our Facebook page, we're starting to "highlight" YOUR Goblins! Do you want YOUR Goblin featured & shared with thousands of folks? Email YouTube video link or a few photos that'll show YOURS off along with any details you want shared on her. Then sit back & watch to see if you're chosen!

Have a great day y'all!!!!

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
So.....On our Facebook page, we're starting to "highlight" YOUR Goblins! Do you want YOUR Goblin featured & shared with thousands of folks? Email YouTube video link or a few photos that'll show YOURS off along with any details you want shared on her. Then sit back & watch to see if you're chosen!

Have a great day y'all!!!!
I'm looking to find a professional photographer to do a shoot on our car. Had one years ago offer to do one for free so he could use the photos in a local magazine, but that was the day before the end of Build 1.

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Are there some undocumented options? I think I’ve seen some pictures of others that seem to have a frame that is in-between Full and Easy-Entry?

Is that what this one was change to? I’m a somewhat old F’er and was concerned about my ability to get in the full frame but want a little more protection than the easy entry? Would someone be able to message me what the cost is?

Bajakid1450

#271 ready for the Rainbows End powder coat as soon as it gets here, don’t forget the side panels, the hood and the tow bar kit that goes with it Adam :D

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
There was a custom request for a special opening using double tubes half way between the full and the easy entry. It's not a normal offering, just something that they did custom. I'm sure they could do it for you too if you get in contact with them.

MJP61

There was a custom request for a special opening using double tubes half way between the full and the easy entry. It's not a normal offering, just something that they did custom. I'm sure they could do it for you too if you get in contact with them.
Any pictures of this frame? I’m curious to see what the “special opening” looks like.