A Peek Into DF Kit Car

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Shame on me! How did I NOT post yesterday? Bad GoblinGal, bad GoblinGal! Can you tell we're busy busy? LOL!

It's a little chilly here this morning but the sunshine should warm us up some. We're not looking forward to tomorrow morning's expected temps though, back into the 30's!!! Jeez! Gotta love North Texas weather!

Suede has been busy cutting tubes

Ray is busy with #286 on the rotisserie

The warehouse is filling up with kits waiting on pick-ups

Kits kits & more kits!!!

Have a great Goblins! Peace out!!!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Brrrrrrrr & good morning Goblins! It's a chilly but sunny morning today...A great day for Stewart to pick up for sure!

Today Ray is finishing up #286 on the rotisserie & #287 is on the jig...Birthing photos for the baby books!

Lots going on today but wanted to show you guys some Goblin Love!!! Happy Hump Day!!!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblin Family & Friends. Happy Friday! What's happening at DFKC today?

I'll be honest with you guys, I'm working remotely again so photos may not be shared as much as I was before. Before you wonder, I'm okay just working remotely for a bit.

I'm sorry if your "birthing" photos are missed or you don't see daily updates from me but know I'm here supporting the Team as much as possible & grateful for a wonderful boss like Adam for allowing me to work remotely. Cortney has been sending me photos when she's able to, both Brenda & her have been super busy in the warehouse as always! I'll pass them along to you guys as I'm able to.

In the meantime, if you need anything feel free to email [email protected] & one of us will get back with you. Have a good weekend & stay safe!

~Kimberly

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
Wonder why they don't ship the MCO with the chassis? Kimberly, are you able to chime in on this?
So you dont have to pay a late fee when you are registering it... Like here in Indiana if the MCO showed 1/23/21 and after I apply for a vin then title it could be 6/23/21 before I actually plate it. So I would have to pay at least a 4 month late fee for not registering it by 2/23/21.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
So you dont have to pay a late fee when you are registering it... Like here in Indiana if the MCO showed 1/23/21 and after I apply for a vin then title it could be 6/23/21 before I actually plate it. So I would have to pay at least a 4 month late fee for not registering it by 2/23/21.
Yep. And some states, the mco can expire requiring another one. Don’t forget if you misplace it with all the other stuff going on. It’s just easier to request them when you are ready.

r3drckt

Goblin Guru
I didn't even think of that. When I purchased a chinese knockoff of a Ruckus, it came with the MCO, but I went and registered it right away, I didn't think about it expiring or any late fees because of it.

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
Its awfully cool that they do that. Think If I took my time and took 2+ years to built a work of art like some of the guys on here. Add $300-600!!

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Although I’m sad that I may not see pictures of the birth of my baby girl (#290) will you be able to keep us updated via posts as they hit the jig?

I will definitely need a little bit of heads up so I can put in for some vacation time to make the 1,277 mile drive to pick her up.

Seems like it will be starting soon, should I have received payment request?

Brenda

Administrator
Staff member
Although I’m sad that I may not see pictures of the birth of my baby girl (#290) will you be able to keep us updated via posts as they hit the jig?

I will definitely need a little bit of heads up so I can put in for some vacation time to make the 1,277 mile drive to pick her up.

Seems like it will be starting soon, should I have received payment request?

I'm not GoblinGal but I'm pretty sure that we can get you some pictures when your frame hits the jig.