A Peek Into DF Kit Car

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblin Family & Friends...Happy Friday!

Don't forget the "Mom's" in your life this Sunday...Let her know how special she is & buy her a kit! :)

We shipped out a bunch of backorders yesterday, keeping the warehouse busier than normal & there's still more being packed & shipped out today. What a way to end the week!

Today, Ray has #298 on the rotisserie...

After she finishes up on it, she'll head to the staging area where all of her kit components will be packed into her & another chassis will take her place.

Here's to great & safe drives for those of you hitting the road this weekend...Till next week...Peace out!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Hey guys - hope everyone is having a good day. I hope that I can continue to keep posting photos without causing confusion, etc. but please do remember that we do not weld in order all the time for various reasons.

Today 293 is just coming to life on the jig, very early starting stages....

We're super busy this week with pick-ups & trying to get some of the DFKC crew out for the Ozark gathering later in the week. Sorry to say I will not be there but I do look forward to meeting those of you that come to pick-up!

We're still in high gear here doing our best to keep you guys happy & keep the orders flowing out the door!

Kits waiting to have components added to them so they can go out the door

Have a great day y'all...Peace out!

Rauq

Goblin Guru
Just out of curiousity, would y'all ever share information with a breakdown of track vs city cages, standard vs extended length, manual vs auto, supercharged vs turbo vs NA kits, with or without body panels? Hypothetically speaking if you pushed a data dump to me I could slice up some insights for you ;)

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblin Family & Friends, Happy Tuesday! I don't know about y'all but I could use another cup of coffee for sure.

It is an overcast, dreary & rainy day here at DFKC. We're like 20 degrees lower than our normal temps we have this time of year & will be lucky to hit 65 today. Not nice Goblin weather for sure, hope it is nicer where you guys are!

#293 is coming along on the jig & will be moving onto the rotisserie soon

The 2 DFKC Goblins hitting the road later this week for the Ozark Get Together are in our shop right now being fine tuned for the trip

The guys just had to get into the photo :p

Hope everyone has a great day...Peace out!

~Kimberly

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
A little update for those of you scheduled for the Stewart pick-up this week: You should be hearing from Todd with Stewart today, they'll be here picking up Thursday sometime.

Kits going home Thursday to the West - Northwest region are: 280/283/287/288 & last but not least #269.

We want to see photos when you guys get delivered!

Last edited:

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblin Family & Friends! What's happening at DFKC today?

The weather is NOT cooperating...Another overcast, rainy, dreary & cool day with our afternoon high being in the low 60's again. Doesn't look real pretty outside, that's for sure. Hope it's nicer wherever you are!

Today #294 is coming together on the jig & will make her way home to Scottsburg, Indiana when she's ready.

Suede & Carlos caught *gasp* working...LOL...In all seriousness these guys work hard for you!

We're hoping for good weather for those of you & our DFKC crew that will be joining up for the Ozark gathering this weekend. Everyone be safe & have fun!

Till later...Peace out!

~Kimberly

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
I got tired of hearing these "babies" crying to go home so after a few days of being cooped up inside, the rain stopped & I let a few of them outdoors for fresh air :p

Doing all we can to get them home to you guys as fast as we can! Thanks for being part of our Goblin Family!

DrEight

Hey guys - hope everyone is having a good day. I hope that I can continue to keep posting photos without causing confusion, etc. but please do remember that we do not weld in order all the time for various reasons.

Today 293 is just coming to life on the jig, very early starting stages....

View attachment 23557

View attachment 23558

We're super busy this week with pick-ups & trying to get some of the DFKC crew out for the Ozark gathering later in the week. Sorry to say I will not be there but I do look forward to meeting those of you that come to pick-up!

We're still in high gear here doing our best to keep you guys happy & keep the orders flowing out the door!

Kits waiting to have components added to them so they can go out the door

View attachment 23559

View attachment 23560

Have a great day y'all...Peace out!
Cool so that means mine's done #292

DrEight

Good morning Goblin Family & Friends, hope everyone is having a great day so far!

As some of you know, we're holding a monthly contest for a DF Kit Car t-shirt & alternating between holding them on here & on FB. This month, it'll be on FB & I am hoping to kick it off ASAP so stay tuned! You know you want one of our tees!

Today at DFKC it's busy busy busy (as usual!!!) with lots going on. Those of you that have visited the shop in person know how busy we can be!

Suede is busy cutting pipe

View attachment 23439

While Ray has #292 on the jig

View attachment 23441

View attachment 23442

Have a great day y'all! Peace out!
There's my baby thank you guys very much Dr Draper Topshop automotive, #292

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblin Family & Friends, wow, what a busy morning here at DFKC so far!

Stewart Transport is here picking up the W/NW Region shipment.

On top of that...Some of the DFKC crew & 2 Goblins hit the road earlier this morning for the Ozark gathering.

#294 is just about done on the jig...Love the full cage & double door bar look

Suede is hard at work bending much needed pipe

So much going on today! Till later Goblins...Peace out!

~Kimberly