A Peek Into DF Kit Car

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Happy Tuesday y'all!

#320 starts out on the jig today....She'll be headed home to Nokesville, VA when she's all ready!

Have a great day y'all!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Morning y'all & Happy Friday!

Today #321 has moved over to the rotisserie....

Stewart Transportation is expected to be here on the 2nd to pick up the next outgoing shipment. I've reached out to y'all that are part of this next one but if you have any questions, email us @ [email protected]

Have a great day & weekend y'all!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Afternoon y'all...

#322 has moved over to the rotisserie today...If you ever get a chance to see Ray work on chassis on this thing...It's darn interesting!

As you guys know, Lonny is doing a lot of recording (both video & audio!) for our new instructional videos that we hope to drop a few of each Wednesday. Adam edits them & fine tunes them so guess what they've been busy doing on top of everything else?

There's SO much in the works here, we're excited about the future!

Have a great day y'all!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Happy Wednesday y'all...Man is it a SCHORCHER here at DFKC. with temps this week above 100!

Today we dropped 2 more new instructional videos. We started this new series last week with 3 videos. You can find them here on the forum, YouTube or our Facebook page. We're really excited to bring these to you guys as you follow along with our new build!

Today #323 starts off on the jig...She'll be shipped to Panama City, FL in a future shipment.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

jayrolls

Happy Wednesday y'all...Man is it a SCHORCHER here at DFKC. with temps this week above 100!

Today we dropped 2 more new instructional videos. We started this new series last week with 3 videos. You can find them here on the forum, YouTube or our Facebook page. We're really excited to bring these to you guys as you follow along with our new build!

Today #323 starts off on the jig...She'll be shipped to Panama City, FL in a future shipment.

View attachment 25574

View attachment 25575

Hope everyone is having a great day!
Heck yeah, can’t wait!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Got my call from Stewart yesterday. #316 should be getting loaded up next week. I hear he may be making a stop in FL too.
Exciting, isn't it? Stewart may be going to FL but we have no kits ready for that way this time. This next outgoing shipment has SC, NC & PA. I can't imagine the driving their drivers do! o_O