A Peek Into DF Kit Car

Andrewlee92

From what I have heard there is a new kit coming out that uses a VW passat as a donor. But I don't know if that's true or not.

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Happy Tuesday Goblin Family & Friends!

Now that y'all are on the edge of your seats, wondering what EXCITING news we're going to have next month, I know I have your attention. Y'all ROCK!!!! But in all seriousness, I am not making this up! Next month you will be BLOWN away...Wait & see!

Please know that lately we've had quite a lot of incoming emails & while I do my best to answer them, others (technical, mechanical, etc.) get forwarded onto the guys & they do their best to get back to y'all as fast as possible on top of everything else they juggle. We really do appreciate your patience & understanding. Our Goblin Family is #1! A lot of folks don't know that we're a small, family owned & operated business. In the office, it's really just Adam & I that handle everything so please do be patient with us. If you're needing assistance, I promise you, we are not forgetting you.

Every day, each of us at DFKC knows that we're only here because of y'all & we're so thankful! From the Google reviews to the daily thank you's that we hear from you guys, it keeps us going & going!

You guys need to know how much you are appreciated & we can't thank you enough!

Have an awesome day!

Last edited:

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Happy Fall y'all! I hope everyone is having a good day, maybe enjoying riding as well!

Stewart Transport will be loading next Wednesday morning by the latest. Those of you scheduled on this shipment should receive a call from Todd w/ Stewart today for final delivery payment & details. We hope y'all are excited!

We released a new instructional video today on connecting and routing the dash and front end wiring. We're releasing videos asap so keep your eyes out!

Have a great day!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Happy Monday Goblin Family & Friends! Let's get this week going!

Today #340 is on the jig. She's scheduled to be part of a upcoming Stewart regional shipment & will find her way home to Goodfield, Illinois when all is said & done!

The morning weather here lately has been awesome, thank you Fall! Get out & ride, share photos & enjoy life!

Stewart Transport is scheduled to be here tomorrow for loading of 4 kits but the driver may need to "reset" hours & head out on Wednesday. Either way, we know that those of you on this shipment are READY & we couldn't be happier for you!

Our next outgoing Stewart Transport shipment is penciled in for NEXT WEEK...WHAT!!! Hey, get 'em out the door & let's make you guys as happy as we can! If all goes as planned & Stewart Transport has another available truck for us, we'll have another outgoing shipment 2 weeks after that. Whew!

And of course, on top of new kit shipments we're BUSY BUSY BUSY with you guys ordering miscellaneous parts & most of all, ready for your following stages. As always, we do our best to ship as fast as possible.

Have a great day y'all!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Afternoon Goblin Family & Friends. Happy Tuesday!

What's going on at DFKC today?

Stewart Transport arrived sometime last night & loaded 4 kits this morning, headed home to some of y'all. The driver is resetting his hours & should be departing sometime tomorrow. In the mean time, his trailer is here & he's trying out some local BBQ. Texas makes THE best BBQ around!

#340 on the rotisserie today...

Pieces coming together to start #339...

Tomorrow we're looking forward to meeting Mike, a possible new Goblin Family member who has been trying his hardest to get out here for the last 2 months or so but calendars kept clashing. It looks like tomorrow may be the day where he finally makes it by! We'll always make time for you guys when you want to come by, if at all possible.

Look...A bribe arrived today!

Just kidding! It's a "I appreciate you guys" gift from a local customer. Yummy!

Have a great day y'all!