A Peek Into DF Kit Car

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
So will DF have a display area with all the demo cars?
Is there an open invitation for any other Goblins to show up?
Great question! I have not heard a peep about any display area but you know Goblins are ALWAYS welcome I do believe a race ticket is required though. I am envious....It's going to be great racing weather!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblin Family & Friends! Happy Wednesday!

#347 hit the jig today....

Bad weather is moving in for a few days but will be clear & wonderful before this weekends race at Texas Motor Speedway! I know that Lonny, Brenda & Adam are super excited to attend the race as well as a few others. Hopefully I'll have some photos to share next week from whoever takes some!

Have a great day y'all! Lots to do today, seems there is never enough hours in the day!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Happy Friday Goblin Family & Friends!

Yesterday we had Kevin & his wife from Illinois fly in to take a tour & make their full kit purchase AND we had Steve, a local from Cedar Hill stop by & make his kit purchase. It's always GREAT to add more Goblin Family members!

Let me introduce you to the newest Turbocharged Goblin in our Family....Lonny completed her yesterday! Keep your eyes out for more exciting pics coming soon!

Have a great day y'all!

CodyP

View attachment 27660

Yesterday we had Kevin & his wife from Illinois fly in to take a tour & make their full kit purchase AND we had Steve, a local from Cedar Hill stop by & make his kit purchase. It's always GREAT to add more Goblin Family members!

Let me introduce you to the newest Turbocharged Goblin in our Family....Lonny completed her yesterday! Keep your eyes out for more exciting pics coming soon!

View attachment 27661

Have a great day y'all!
Nice! So we should expect all of the new build videos to be posted by next week? :D

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Found it, ok so my wife found it :) I have Hulu and found it by searching for “andys frozen custtard 335”

PaulPerger

Since they won't be using it again, I'd ask for that hood! It would make a nice wall hanging at the shop...

Unfortunate. He was running so well!

Sluggonaut

Goblin Guru

Have a great day y'all!
My wife and I enjoyed our visit and the chance to meet Lonny, Brenda, and Kimberly. The visit helped me make final decisions on my frame type and I was happy to hear the kit may be ready before EOY.

I just need to find the right donor and the build log for frame #364 will get started.

Rauq

Goblin Guru
I mean, not the best way to get eyeballs on the car... glad to hear he's ok, though. Between the design of the cars and the barriers, it's extremely impressive how underwhelming a crash with such ridiculous speeds can be.

Video here

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblin Family & Friends & Happy Monday!

What a whirlwind of a weekend, I hear that everyone had a great time at the track. Lots of memories were made, new friendships forged & a lot of heart stopping moments for sure!

Brandon was like a kid on Christmas morning during this VIDEO Click it to watch!

Now back to W.O.R.K. What's going on at DFKC?

Later this week, Lonny, Brenda & Adam will all head to Arkansas for the FIRST EVER Mountainview Arkansas Goblin meetup! I know that a lot of you are looking forward to this just as much as they are to host y'all! I hope y'all have a blast & share lots of pictures, please!

Suede is on vacation this week, leaving Ray solo in the welding shop. His area is empty without him. We sure hope that he & his wife are enjoying their vacation & some quiet time away from their 2 kids!

#346 is on the rotisserie this morning

Before Suede went on vacation, he welded some tow bars together which will be heading to the powder coater. We've been back ordered on these for awhile (thanks to material availability) but we'll be shipping them out soon!

Stewart Transport is penciled in to be here next on the 29th with 4 kits going out at that time. We also have another kit going out via YRC & a few pick ups before the end of this month. Another busy busy month!

Have a great day y'all!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblin Family & Friends!

#349 on the jig this morning...Ray is cranking them out!

Ray in action on the rotisserie

The guys will be loading the trailer today for tomorrow's trip to Mountainview Arkansas for the 1st Goblin meetup to be held up there this coming weekend. Y'all be nice to me while they're all gone!

Have a great day y'all!

Rauq

Goblin Guru
The guys will be loading the trailer today for tomorrow's trip to Mountainview Arkansas for the 1st Goblin meetup to be held up there this coming weekend. Y'all be nice to me while they're all gone!
I'm going to call and ask a bunch of technical questions!!!

On another note, I had someone ask about Goblins based on my shirt this past weekend, I hope I'm doing right by y'all and my new shirt :D

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
I'm going to call and ask a bunch of technical questions!!!

On another note, I had someone ask about Goblins based on my shirt this past weekend, I hope I'm doing right by y'all and my new shirt :D
You can call anytime, I'll listen & do what I can to help. It's all Russian to me though! :p