A Peek Into DF Kit Car

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblin Family & Friends!

What's going on at DF Kit Car today? We're in the middle of a short work week & looking forward to time with family & friends later this week. The Doyle Clan is headed up to Arkansas to spend their 1st Thanksgiving in their new home & will be headed out tomorrow late morning while I hold down the "office fort" till the end of the work day.

This morning #359 is on the jig. She'll make her way home to Round Rock Texas when she's ready!

An idea of the # of harness' we have in-house to be worked on. These are worked on by Lonny & Brenda (Austin helps too!) so please understand that we do get these back to y'all as soon as possible! Those dates are the date we received.

Hmmmmm....I wonder what these could be?

All right, I have got to get back to the emails. Take 2 days off & BOOM goes the Inbox even with Adam keeping an eye on it!

From all of us here at DF Kit Car to all of you....

We're counting our blessings this Thanksgiving, & working with y'all is one of them! We're grateful for your business & humbled by the trust you’ve shown in us. Clients like you make this business what it is, and for that, we are thankful.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru

What's going on at DF Kit Car today? We're in the middle of a short work week & looking forward to time with family & friends later this week. The Doyle Clan is headed up to Arkansas to spend their 1st Thanksgiving in their new home & will be headed out tomorrow late morning while I hold down the "office fort" till the end of the work day.

This morning #359 is on the jig. She'll make her way home to Round Rock Texas when she's ready!

View attachment 28907

View attachment 28908

View attachment 28909

An idea of the # of harness' we have in-house to be worked on. These are worked on by Lonny & Brenda (Austin helps too!) so please understand that we do get these back to y'all as soon as possible! Those dates are the date we received.

View attachment 28910

Hmmmmm....I wonder what these could be?

View attachment 28911

View attachment 28912

All right, I have got to get back to the emails. Take 2 days off & BOOM goes the Inbox even with Adam keeping an eye on it!

From all of us here at DF Kit Car to all of you....

We're counting our blessings this Thanksgiving, & working with y'all is one of them! We're grateful for your business & humbled by the trust you’ve shown in us. Clients like you make this business what it is, and for that, we are thankful.

View attachment 28913
Looks like Santa's sleigh. Going up out in front in Red Oak or Arkansas? Will need some reindeer to pull it.

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblin Family & Friends! What's going on at DFKC today?

Let's start with how myself & Ray are holding down the fort while the Doyle Clan makes their way here shortly to Arkansas this morning. Come on 5 o'clock! I'm ready to start this Thanksgiving weekend!

Stewart Transport is scheduled to be here Monday sometime.....Kits 351/354/355 are making their journey home!

Loving how this is coming together....Stay tuned!

I'm here till 5 today & we re-open on Monday.

Happy Thanksgiving y'all!

P.S. No, we've not yet released the shifter on our store site. We had a very limited # to release & they went to our waitlist. We know y'all are anxious for them & will release them to the store site when we can. We are not doing another waitlist.

Last edited:

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Happy Monday Goblin Family & Friends...I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

After being closed last Thursday & Friday, we're back at it today & boy are we busy busy busy!

Stewart Transport was here, picking up 3 kits headed home to their anxious owners. The driver actually arrived sometime during the weekend & stayed on the property in his rig but we got him loaded up early this morning & off he went!

Today #360 is on the jig....

Warehouse/Shipping pushed out a bunch of miscellaneous orders earlier today & we received a large order of fiberglass parts as just 1 of the many incoming shipments received so far today...

Just a early heads up but DF Kit Car will be closing again this year for a full week in between Christmas & New Years.

Have a great afternoon y'all!

Jareth

Goblin Guru
That is a great idea, I may have to use that idea for next year? Pretty much every house in the image below goes above and beyond with Xmas lights during the holiday. It would be so cool to tow family and friends thru there on the back of a Goblin.

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning & Happy Wednesday Goblin Family & Friends!

THE COUNTDOWN STARTS!!!!!

DF Kit Car closes again this year for a full week between Christmas & New Year so we're you know what to the wall pushing out as many kits & orders as possible before closing for 2021! As our welding calendar looks now, there is only 1 chassis that we expected to have welded out in time for a 2021 pick up & sadly, it looks like that one will not happen. The customer effected by this has been made aware so please, do not think it was you.

Between now & the end of the year we're pushing out a total of 11 or 12 kits to Goblin Family members so yes, we're you know what to the walls. Quite a few of those are pick ups & full kit orders so you know...LOTS to do!

This morning #361 hit the jig

Carlos is keeping up with the chassis pieces Ray needs

We have a lot of incoming stock, harness' coming out of the walls (LOL - yes we have a LOT of harness' here right now) & lots of outgoing shipments. We're bursting at the seams currently all in prep for end of the year push!

November was a busy month for us & December isn't letting up on us at all!

Note that we updated our website today to reflect some 2022 changes AND more changes are still being worked on as I type this: DF Kit Car WEBSITE

And just a heads up for you faithful DF Kit Car readers of this thread: Our new Anodized Shifter Kit is now available on our updated store site! STORE SITE HERE

Have a great day y'all!

Last edited:

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good Morning Goblin Family & Friends!

Today Adam is out of the office but should be back on Monday. Lonny & Brenda are headed to Arkansas with their 2 grandkids to enjoy the Christmas parade that they'll be part of this weekend. I'll be holding down the fort again till end of day along with the DF crew that's working in the outer buildings.

Today #362 hit the jig...She'll be staying in Texas when she's ready for pick up later this month!

Remember, next Friday (10th) at 5PM CST is the cut-off for our Goblin Holiday Decorating Contest!

Have a great weekend y'all!

Jcasson

Good Morning Goblin Family & Friends!

View attachment 29140

Today Adam is out of the office but should be back on Monday. Lonny & Brenda are headed to Arkansas with their 2 grandkids to enjoy the Christmas parade that they'll be part of this weekend. I'll be holding down the fort again till end of day along with the DF crew that's working in the outer buildings.

View attachment 29141

Today #362 hit the jig...She'll be staying in Texas when she's ready for pick up later this month!

View attachment 29142

View attachment 29143

Remember, next Friday (10th) at 5PM CST is the cut-off for our Goblin Holiday Decorating Contest!

Have a great weekend y'all!
Made my year seeing this being built!!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Happy Monday Goblin Family & Friends!

HO HO HO

We are SUPER busy here & doing our best to fulfill as many orders as we can before we close for the year on Christmas Eve. We do not want to disappoint y'all if we can help it!

Have a great day y'all!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good afternoon Goblin Family & Friends!

What's going on at DFKC today? Lonny & Brenda are headed to Arkansas till possibly the New Year. They took a bunch of work with them, including all the harness' we had in house so they'll be coming back with a bunch done if it all goes well!

Adam & I were talking earlier today about Christmas Eve Day & the plan to work that day. I'll be headed to the Houston area Christmas Day morning so I'm good working on Friday. Adam said it'll probably just be him & I & we'll have to do a Christmas Eve Day lunch. I'll make sure to use the company card that day for it!

We received in more pallet shelving today. The warehouse was in need of more shelves for stock & Santa came through early! Thanks Santa!

#363 hit the jig today

Have a great day y'all! Call or email us if you need anything!

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru

It's a rather dreary day outside so far & the warmer weather is going to set in for a few short days, taking us back up to the 80's & muggy.

#363 is coming further along on the jig today. After this she hits the rotisserie for finishing touches & inspection

I had no clue that "modern" welding helmets have fancy equipment inside! My dad's never did!

So much to do & so little time. Have a great day y'all!