A Peek Into DF Kit Car

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblin Family & Friends!

Today #418 is almost completed on the jig & will be moving over to the rotisserie...#418 will be local to us in Plano!

#417 on the rotisserie

We have some other welding work around here that we need the guys to work on so you guys won't see any jig pics for a bit but I promise to start posting them again as soon as our jig is put back to work!

In the meantime, remember seeing this photo before?

That's the shelving system that the guys built & welded together for the building behind their weld shop. Now we need more of these shelves so we're adding a row to our stock warehouse....Carlos has been prepping the area this a.m. moving what was there making room for what is to come!

Today Dominic (#388) is coming all the way down from Sterling MI in his pick up to pick up his Stage 1 order today. We look forward to meeting him & showing him around!

That's it for now y'all....Have a great day!

Mattc3366

It was awesome to come meet everyone there at DF kit Car on our road trip back home. The tour of the facility was so cool! Seeing how Genuinely nice everyone was really solidified I made the right choice building this car. Hoping to make it out to the meet up in October! Thank you again
-Matt (#328)

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning Goblin Family & Friends!

Trivia question for today ~ 1st correct guess gets a surprise mailed to them!

THIS ARTICLE made me ask Adam how they came up with the "Goblin" name....So now I know....Do you?

Who knows?

WarmPepsi

I thought i remembered it being mentioned that it was from the name cobalt... which was german for something, that was translated to "goblin"?

if not, it was a good BS story. LOL

WarmPepsi

Well dang....That was answered quick, huh?

Congrats @WarmPepsi ! Please email us at [email protected] with your address & I'll get your prize out to you today!

Congrats @Gtstorey ~ You too....Just because you're awesome!
Pass it along to GT above.... his answer was more correct. :)

That reminds me, was that in one of the build videos, or was it back on the original build log on another website? (link?)

WarmPepsi

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
Pass it along to GT above.... his answer was more correct. :)

That reminds me, was that in one of the build videos, or was it back on the original build log on another website? (link?)
Go ahead and take your prize, you beat me, but only because I decided to add in the quotation marks before I hit the post button.:)

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Wait a minute I thought it was that when the mineral Cobalt was first processed that the fumes caused illness and death so it was coined The Goblin Of The Mine?

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good morning & Happy Friday Goblin Family & Friends!

I'm looking forward to the possible rain & lower temps next week as we've been in the upper 90's for the last 2 weeks or so!

This morning we have #421 on the welding jig...She's part of a regional shipment with Stewart Transport & will make her way home to London KY in the near future!

Yesterday we had a nice last minute visit from Tyler (#322) as he was in town on business. He took his 1st ride in a Goblin & was about ready to quit his big corporate job to work on his build full-time & come work for us!

Today we have a potential future Goblin Family member stopping by - David from OH. We're looking forward to meeting him & showing him around! Seriously - y'all have to get by here at some point or another...Come meet us & take a tour!

We have 4 kits ready for Stewart Transport but are waiting to hear a pick up date on them - a 5th kit has not yet been paid for & is pending. Today is the ready date we gave Stewart Transport for this regional shipment so we hope it won't be too long before they pick up & hopefully all 5 will go!

Have a great day y'all! Call or email us if you need anything.

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
Good afternoon Goblin Family & Friends!

Cooler weather for us this week - A much needed break after unseasonably hot days for the last 2 weeks or so - upper 90's just about every day!

#420 on the jig...She'll make her way home to San Antonio TX when she's all ready!

#421 on the rotisserie

YRC was supposed to be here Friday for this crate headed to Matt C up in Trenton MI so we're hoping they'll be here today!

We do not have a pick up date yet for the shipment we gave Stewart Transport a ready date of this past Friday, the 20th. Generally, we only have 2 business days notice when they'll be here - You guys seem to get the call for payment before we even know they are coming so hang tight! We are probably more anxious to get these to you than you are to receive them!

That's it for now. Have a great day y'all!