Adjustable Rear Suspension

RobC76

Hopefully that is the case because I sure would like to add it to my order so I don’t have to build my own.

RobC76

Any pics of finished product? Would be nice to cnc some rear uprights and get rid of the stock knuckle all together lol

Tinkles

That is a good question, we are concerned that the complexity of the upgrade may drive the cost to be too high to be practical.

After testing we will pull a complete kit, price out each individual part, and cross our fingers. As of now, I don't have a good feeling of cost but it is going to be high.
If testing proves fruitful, I will want a setup. The only thing the pricing will dictate is how soon I can order it.

Zoidborg

This looks pretty awesome, even just the first idea you had with just the replacement control arms. I may try to get ZZP's control arms if they ever become available again.

My 06 SS has the complete BC coilover kit on it including the camber plates at the top. I wonder if there would be some way to be able to bolt those camber plates to the top at the back of the Goblin? I don't have welding or fabrication skills myself unfortunately; I put parts together and take them apart and appropriate them for out-of-box uses, and some electronics and ECM programming.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
This looks pretty awesome, even just the first idea you had with just the replacement control arms. I may try to get ZZP's control arms if they ever become available again.

My 06 SS has the complete BC coilover kit on it including the camber plates at the top. I wonder if there would be some way to be able to bolt those camber plates to the top at the back of the Goblin? I don't have welding or fabrication skills myself unfortunately; I put parts together and take them apart and appropriate them for out-of-box uses, and some electronics and ECM programming.
Unless you do some serious fabrication and welding, camber plates won't mount on the Goblin in stock form. Most camber plates are at least 4 plus inches across with 3 or more mounting studs/bolts. The stock strut mount on the Goblin is about 2 inches and an aluminum adapter plate is bolted to it. If you chance to see this in person you would understand that a camber plate will not bolt up.
If someone were to be creative enough to use the stock aluminum plate and come up with a camber plate, that would be cool! :cool:

Bajakid1450

I've been working on this over the last few weeks when I have time. I am starting on the prototype this week and could have it on my car in the next month.
View attachment 13537
Have you made these yet, zzp tubular control arms are on back order with no eta, I’m literally almost done and just ordered a new trans from you guys too this would be perfect time to install a set of these

Zoidborg

For now I'm planning on getting the Moog spherical joints and maybe the ZZP rotation ones for the other end. That ought to take any play out of it. I got to see Lonny's prototype though, very cool. Just not sure I'll have the $$$ for it lol

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
For now I'm planning on getting the Moog spherical joints and maybe the ZZP rotation ones for the other end. That ought to take any play out of it. I got to see Lonny's prototype though, very cool. Just not sure I'll have the $$$ for it lol
OTTP make spherical heims too, that are more beefy than the moog’s. Either one take almost all unnecessary movement out of the arms though.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Two for testing, one F35, and one F23.
Lonny, what is the weight of the subframe - minus the LCAs? Curious to know how much lighter it is than the Cobalt subframe (which I've weighed out at around 40 lbs.).
What diameter tube did you use - looks like 2 inch?

r3drckt

Goblin Guru