Goblin Warning Light Eliminator (Airbag, Seatbelt & Tire Pressure + Bonus Features)

bradr

Brad,

You list "PK3+ Bypass" as an unsupported feature. I take that to mean it's a "use at your own risk" feature, but it works? It's the main reason I am interested in this unit.

Thanks.
Correct - PK3+ Bypass works. I just don't want to be the guy you are mad at if the module failed and you were unable to start your Goblin because the factory PK3+ system was removed. I would recommend leaving the key ring plugged in and tucked under the dash "just in case".

jamesm

Goblin Guru
Requires the vehicle to be equipped with working Cruise Control to navigate the menu.
Has the factory remote and knows how to pair the TPMS sensors with the vehicle
I'd be interested in the module and would be more than happy to test/debug; however, I think these two items are deal breakers are for me since I used a base model that didn't have cruise or power locks.

Peregrinus

I'd be interested in the module and would be more than happy to test/debug; however, I think these two items are deal breakers are for me since I used a base model that didn't have cruise or power locks.
im curious about this too, as my donor doesn't have cruise either i believe.

bradr

TPMS
The interface will work with or without TPMS. I just need a tester that has TPMS because I want to test as many functions as possible with one or two testers.

Cruise Control
Cruise control is required to navigate the menu(s). I will likely default the menus to the most common config so the module will work even without cruise. For example, the default config would turn off the warning lights and enable the door pin output (the primary goals of this project).

Peregrinus

TPMS
The interface will work with or without TPMS. I just need a tester that has TPMS because I want to test as many functions as possible with one or two testers.

Cruise Control
Cruise control is required to navigate the menu(s). I will likely default the menus to the most common config so the module will work even without cruise. For example, the default config would turn off the warning lights and enable the door pin output (the primary goals of this project).
perfect, all good, for a second i was worried.

Todd M

Brad, I am interested in getting one of these as well. Please put me on the list, sent PM. I will also be ordering one of the ABS Eliminators! Can't wait for the extra HP!

Awesome work sir!

Last edited:

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
I'm also interested (depending on price of course), Of course I have barely started teardown and just ordered my kit Monday, so I'm a long way from actually needing it.

bradr

Life has been busy, but this project is not dead. I'm still waiting on someone who is willing to test a unit and meets the criteria. Anyone?

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
Well picking up my frame this weekend so if you haven't found another tester by the first of the year, I hopefully will meet your criteria in January.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Reiterating my interest in testing, but also that I won't be registered/legal until spring.

I meet some of your criteria, but not all. If you get desperate enough for a tester, let me know. :)
  • Has a completed Goblin
  • Is ACTIVELY driving said Goblin
  • Has the TPMS (RCDLR) module installed
  • Has TPMS sensors installed in the wheels
  • Has the factory remote and knows how to pair the TPMS sensors with the vehicle
  • Can be communicative about testing so I can quickly resolve any issues.
  • Is not afraid of wiring or electrical.

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
I can't imagine that actively driving would have to entail much more than around the neighborhood, but Bradr might want a more thorough test of driving in all conditions.

bradr

I can't imagine that actively driving would have to entail much more than around the neighborhood, but Bradr might want a more thorough test of driving in all conditions.
I have one that has been "running" on my Goblin for months. That said, its a frame with a wire harness and battery. My goal is to get someone who is driving their Goblin as it is much more likely to show any issues than my static setup.

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
I have been following this thread for a while. I did not intend to jump on the offer.
But, I DO match all of the criteria below. We could check my blood type too to see if it matches as well..... :)
Brad, PM me if you would like to pursue.

• Has a completed Goblin
  • Is ACTIVELY driving said Goblin
  • Has the TPMS (RCDLR) module installed
  • Has TPMS sensors installed in the wheels
  • Has the factory remote and knows how to pair the TPMS sensors with the vehicle
  • Can be communicative about testing so I can quickly resolve any issues.
  • Is not afraid of wiring or electrical.