Alignment

Sluggonaut

Goblin Guru
I have the same camber bolts but haven't used them yet. I am reconsidering my alignment specs because both front and rear camber seem very aggressive for my use case (spirited street driving) so I may end up installing them soon.

My suspension hardware check revealed that the top bolt on both sides for the coil over mounts had loosened since my check during the last driving season. I torqued them down again and was wondering the same about the 65 ft lbs specification.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
I ditched the camber bolts when they slipped at every autocross, even being cranked way beyond specs. As thin as they are, I figured I was one hard turn away from something bad. I put the stock bolts back in and basically left it where it landed, which is was about -1.5*.

for me, that camber is great, but normal driving on the street, I would move it out to less than -1.0 . Grinding the the strut is common and the recommended procedure by GM. If i needed adjustment, that is what I would do.

As far as toe; there’s a lot of measuring involved.

Find a groove on the tire and measure it to the frame on both sides.
and/or
Strap a 2x4 to the tire going forward and measure to the tower.

any equal area, measure and compare, then use toe plates to fine tune it. Amd trust your eyeballs. If it don’t look right, start measuring again.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
I think I will at least take out the bottom one and replace it with the much beefier stock bolt. I want to be able to trust the car and I'm not sure I can right now, not a good feeling.