All terrain goblin for sale

Unfortunately I'm having to sell the Demolition Ranch goblin I need a daily driver and just don't have the money to have such an expensive toy and no car. I'm asking $25k, but if you're serious I will work with you on the price. I've put maybe 300 miles on it in total. A couple pieces in the front suspension have been replaced with stronger ones. I have a walk around video if you're interested in more details. Id be glad to answer any questions or send any additional pics or vids. Just lmk.

Attachments

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
I have to admit, Goblin A/T's have grown on me over the last year. That's a nice looking ride.

Welcome and good luck with the sale!

Thanks! Yeah I think it looks really good. Of course the street versions are beautiful, but I think the AT has some serious potential! I really wish I had money cause I have some seriously cool ideas for it. Oh well. Maybe I'll buy another one day when I become a millionaire

0kay8ye

Hello there. New to the forum. Did the OtR A/T end up selling? I'm looking for a fully built A/T if anyone can point me in the right direction.