Am I missing something here?

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
As seen in the Facebook "DF Goblin Owners Group";

What am I missing? What makes this build the "stupidest goblin build"? Looks like a fine A/T to me.

I'd ask but it's my wife's FB and don't want to start trouble on her account, ya know?

huh.jpg

r3drckt

Goblin Guru
I probably would've built an AT over the street variant if it was AWD like a subaru donor or audi donor. Being only RWD and no LSD on top of that makes for more of an overlander than an off road vehicle IMO. Still a cool build none the less. Don't know why people feel the need to voice their negative opinion about stuff on the internet. It's either your cup of tea or it isn't, just move on. You wouldn't say that stuff at a car meet with the owner standing right in front of you 9 times out of 10 (some people are just straight a**hats), so why bother doing it on a post? :rolleyes:

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Facebook is NOT the Goblin forum, and people are really brave with their opinions when sitting behind a keyboard. What they don't realize is whatever you type and send is now a forever statement. Bet he would not be so brave about expressing his potty-mouthed opinion in person. :mad:

Jareth

Goblin Guru
I believe it appears that there is a Reserve on it so if bid doesn’t get higher it won‘t sell?

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
It will likely shoot up in the last few hours, they always do. It would be interesting to know what the reserve is, Unless someone on here bids it, I’ll be surprised if it meets reserve.

BAT is not a self incrementing auction. If you bid $20,000 it will jump to $20,000.