Andrew's track ext 06 SS build #151 OHIO REGISTERED

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Not sure if our reservoir’s are in the same place though, since brackets might be different.

Vwsaabvt

Goblin Guru
I think this is one of those personal preference type items, but I ran around the fuse box and I like it. The area under the fuse box is kind of tight and wanted to keep the shift arms clear. (Ignore the brake booster circle in pic)
I tried it that way and will most likely go that route.

I have my intake positioned the same way, does yours bounce off the frame much while driving?

Murcielago311

It's pretty firm up against the frame. I put some padded tape where contact is made to prevent any rubbing damage, but it's the filter rubber that touches so not that bad anyway.

Vwsaabvt

Goblin Guru
Getting close to first drive. I moved it a little under its own power while sitting on the lift.
Have my seat brackets made just need to get longer bolts to bolt them in.
Need to bleed the brakes with 2 people.
Have the shifter attached just need to get 5th and reverse.

Ordered my 9 lives racing wing on the 20th last month and received it today. Took lunch later in the day with hopes that it would show up when I was home, and it was delivered 10 minutes after I left. It took less time to order my wing and get it shipped to my house than it did for hardmotion to take my order, cancel, and refund my money for the seibon wing.

Ordered a pair of Braum 5 pt harness' from carid and they got delayed multiple times, so I cancelled those and got 5 pt cam-lock Racequips off amazon in 2 days. Now I am just waiting on brake line clamps from ebay but not holding my breath on them after reading the guys reviews.

Need to pick out headlights now. and get the rest of the lights and button panels wired up.

Mayor West

Goblin Guru
What seat brackets are those, are they the ones that Braum sells? Mine are home made and I'd rather have something a lil less "street sign"...

Vwsaabvt

Goblin Guru
Also had one bad injector since I bought them used. Had an injector circuit fault, so now I need to decide whether to go with #60s and a 93 tune or #80s and just run E85. I have a 2.9 pulley right now with dual pass, supercharger spacer, and phenolic intake manifold spacer.

Ross

Goblin Guru
Also had one bad injector since I bought them used. Had an injector circuit fault, so now I need to decide whether to go with #60s and a 93 tune or #80s and just run E85. I have a 2.9 pulley right now with dual pass, supercharger spacer, and phenolic intake manifold spacer.
How much do you care about idling? They both will make idling challenging.
I'm hoping to get my Bosch 82 lbs/hr injectors to idle... but I haven't installed them yet, or the 2.9" pulley, or the 2.7" I got for an E85 tune.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Holy cow! Turn it over and use it as an airplane wing! That's got to be at least as big or bigger than the one Scott (IDRVSLO) had on his Goblin. :D