Anks329 - Extended City - '07 LS - #190 REGISTERED

Anks329

Looking good Anks329!
You might want to save some of the trunk carpeting / underlay. Makes really nice mat to protect things when working on surfaces.
If that is still the rubber hose from the brake booster, you will want to keep that.
Thanks for the advice on the carpeting/underlay. I've got a whole lot of old blankets and such that I've been using. Good eye, but that's not the rubber hose from the brake booster. I took that out, and kept it safely somewhere. I just need to find where I kept it safely....

Or another Ebay search I guess...

Anks329

Looks great! Pull the hoses before it gets sent...may be worth it to have DF do it since it is already powder coated.
Thanks! And already asked DF to pull the hoses. I'm all about hitting the balance between the cost of doing something versus the time/effort of doing it myself. One of the reasons why I'm buying a bunch of new parts instead of spending the effort to clean them up entirely.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Ditto. I bought many new parts myself for the same reason, plus I believe that having new parts will prevent some unnecessary breakdowns whne you don't want or need them. ;)

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks! And already asked DF to pull the hoses. I'm all about hitting the balance between the cost of doing something versus the time/effort of doing it myself. One of the reasons why I'm buying a bunch of new parts instead of spending the effort to clean them up entirely.
So if you want us to build it for you?:cool: We've got all the tools we need.

Anks329

So In my quest to clean out the garage, I seem to have lost the vacuum hose from the brake booster. Can someone tell me the diameter for the hose? I’m assuming any vacuum hose the right size from eBay would work?

JeffsGoblin

Goblin Guru
Are you referring to this hose from the donor mentioned in video 17? If yes, I can send you a 2 inch piece needed to attached the nylon hose.

Yustas

6 inches should be curved, you might need it to be longer for your engine.
I see booster/vaccuum hose attached to your engine - out from the middle of intake manifold next to oil filter.

Attachments

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
Send pictures of it unloading if you will. I hope they package it great because mine is powder coated also.
Thank you, I like your color