Announcement - New forum sections

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
First off, we'd like to thank everyone on this forum. We really appreciate all the content you guys add daily and it is so cool seeing everyone working together to answer questions and solve problems.

In an effort to make the forum easier to navigate I'm updating the "Technical Discussion" section. It is going to have narrower topics to hopefully keep the discussions more organized.

Let me know what forums you think the Technical Discussion section should have. Right now we have the following:
  • Engine and transmission
  • Brakes
  • Suspensions
  • Tires and Wheels
  • Electrical

Silverback

First off, we'd like to thank everyone on this forum. We really appreciate all the content you guys add daily and it is so cool seeing everyone working together to answer questions and solve problems.

In an effort to make the forum easier to navigate I'm updating the "Technical Discussion" section. It is going to have narrower topics to hopefully keep the discussions more organized.

Let me know what forums you think the Technical Discussion section should have. Right now we have the following:
  • Engine and transmission
  • Brakes
  • Suspensions
  • Tires and Wheels
  • Electrical
Bodywork, Safety, & Meeting Registration Requirements

Silverback

OK, I was thinking more about the nuts and bolts issues to meet specific state requirements, rather than the legislative rules.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Dre

Are you talking about for each state? The state patrol should be able to help with that in each state.